WHERE ARE THE STORIES????????????????
charlie drifter
2009-03-05 00:19:09 UTC
I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN. """""""""WHERE ARE THE
STORIES???????????""""""""

I have posted a few stories for the group for those members that do
join
to read the stories. Of course I don't know how many do read them,
but I will continue posting a few stories instead of the garbage and
referells to those pay sites that they like to post to so many of the
groups. Now me I don't allow those to be posted to the groups that
I post most of my stories on and control. IN fact I delete them and
the one who posts them and ban them from the group. The groups
are for those members that want to read stories, make comments, post
their own stories and their own fantasies.
Viggen
2009-03-06 06:02:11 UTC
Charlie,

I love the stuff you have been posting and avidly follow all of it. I
am trying to get a couple of stories out but keep getting distracted
by other less important crap like work to pay the bills.

Eventually this will all disolve into a lump of fat and a story will
eventuate.

Just hang on pal!

Karnella Attman
2009-03-09 00:59:58 UTC
In my eyes Charlie the Drifter has always been the greatest story
writer .. JUst wonder where all the rest have gone ..