THE LITTLE GIRL NEXT DOOR
LDZ
2006-04-16 00:04:45 UTC
A very sexually extreme graphic and fantasy pedo sex story with a girl
two years old (M,g2)

This is a story about my next door neighbor's little girl 2 years old
having sex with me.

This is how this whole thing got started: I was naked in my backyard
getting a suntan I had left my gate open just a little bit and the
little girl next door pushed opened my gate and went into my backyard.
She startled me and saw me laying there naked. Before I go on with the
story let me give you a description of what the little 2 year old girl
looks like: she is absolutely the most
adorablest,beautifulist,cutest,darlingist,and the most gorgeous little
girl in the world. She has toehead color blond hair and sky blue color
eyes that are big and a round with long eyelashes. She has a round face
with chubby cheeks.Her skin is so soft,smooth,and warm. She has little
beautiful and sweet baby hands with little fingers that are about two
maybe three inches long. She smells so sweet. She's got such a sweet
and beautiful little body. Her hair is long/curly/and wavy. I mean this
little 2 year old girl is so totally gorgeous,beautiful,cute,and hot.
Her little lips are so very warm and so very sweet. Her 2 year old
tongue is very warm and very wet. The inside of her 2 year old mouth is
hot and full of slobber, I mean she has oodles and tons of hot saliva
on her tongue and inside her mouth. Her cunny is beautiful and has big
lips. The inside of her 2 year old pussy is hot,very wet,and really
totally tight, I mean it is virgin tight but I know she's no virgin.
Her tongue,the inside her mouth,and the inside of her pussy is so very
luscious. Her name is Kristina. Now I will continue with the story
where I left off: When she saw me naked she smiled and took off all of
her clothes and came running over to where I was. Kristina does not
talk very well she still talks like a baby so I'll try to make out what
she's saying to me more clearly so you readers will understand what
she's saying. Then she said, "Me yeuv pepes big ones." ( I love cocks
big ones) I couldn't believe what this beautiful and gorgeous little 2
year old girl was saying these things to me.Then she said, "Me yeuv to
pway wif pepes big pepes,hold them,squeeze them,and jack them off." (I
love to play with cocks big ones) Then she said, "Me yeuv to kiss pepes
big pepes all over." (I love to kiss cocks big cocks all over) Then she
said, "Me yeuv to wick pepes big one all over." ( I love to lick cocks
big ones all over) Then she said, "Me yeuv to swabber all over pepes
big ones." ( I love to slobber all over cocks big ones) Then she said,
"Me yeuv to ruk on pepes big ones." ( I love to suck on cocks big ones)
Then she said, " Me yeuv to fruk pepes big ones." ( I love to fuck
cocks big ones) I guess her daddy must be having sex with her that's
why she knows so much and how to do these sex acts. I was getting so
turned on of the very thought of this beautiful,cute,and gorgeous
little two year old girl named Kristina doing these things to me that
she was saying. I had to ask her, do you want to do these things with
me? she responded "yes."I said to myself man my ultimate fantasy is
going to come true this day. I was so excited and turned on by that
notion. Than I said, "Ok Kristina you can start any time your ready."
Right after I said that, this beautiful,cute,and gorgeous little 2 year
old girl named Kristina grabbed a hold of my cock and wrapped her
beautiful little baby hands tightly around my cock squeezing it,holding
it,playing with it,and jacking it off. Her little baby hands were very
soft,very smooth,and very warm. Of course I was really getting turned
on and my cock was getting hard at the site and the feeling of this
little beautiful,cute,and gorgeous little 2 year old girl doing this to
my cock. Oh man did that ever feel so good on my cock. Then she said,
"Your pepe is groyeun I yeuike big pepes." (your cock is growing I like
big cocks) Then I said, "The reason why it's getting big is because you
are doing this to my cock and it feels good." Then this
beautiful,cute,and gorgeous little two year old girl Kristina was
kissing my cock all over with her warm,wet,and sweet baby lips she is
only 2 years old. I was getting even more turned on at the site and the
feeling of this beautiful,cute,and gorgeous little two year old girl
Kristina doing this to my cock. Oh man do that ever feel so good. Then
this beautiful,cute,and gorgeous little two year old girl Kristina
stuck
out her hot,slobbery,and beautiful baby tongue licking the head all
over and all up and down the shaft and all over my cock she is only 2
years old. Now I was really getting turned on at the site and feeling
of this beautiful,cute,and gorgeous little 2 year old girl named
Kristina doing this to my cock. She had a lot of hot spit on her
beautiful sweet baby tongue that while she was licking my cock all over
she was getting it all wet with her hot and slobbery sweet baby
tongue. By now I was about 3/4 hard. Then this beautiful,cute,and
gorgeous little 2 year old girl named Kristina put my cock deep inside
her hot and slobbery sweet baby mouth. Sucking on it hard and moving
her head up and down. At the site and feeling of this
beautiful,cute,and gorgeous little 2 year old girl named Kristina put
me over the top,my cock was fully hard,and I was in total ecstasy. I
have 8 inches fully erect and I couldn't believe this
beautiful,cute,and gorgeous little two year old girl Kristina had over
half my rock hard cock deep inside her hot and slobbery sweet baby
mouth while she was sucking on it she put it in a little to far a few
times and was gagging and I was moaning and groaning. While she was
sucking on my rock hard cock she was really totally slobbering all over
it with her hot,wet,and sweet saliva. She had so much hot,wet,and sweet
saliva inside her hot,wet,and sweet baby mouth that her saliva was just
totally pouring down all over my cock and getting my balls all wet. I
couldn't believe how all soaking wet she got my cock while she was
sucking on it . OH MAN!!! Did that ever feel so good on my rock hard
cock and she is only 2 years old. Then this beautiful,cute,and gorgeous
little two year old girl named Kristina put my rock hard cock deep
inside her beautiful,hot,wet,and tight sweet baby pus and was fucking
me and moving up and down. She was able to get over half of my rock
hard cock deep inside her beautiful,hot,wet,and tight sweet baby cunt
and I couldn't believe it that she got that much inside her. I was
really getting totally turned on at the site and feeling of this
beautiful,cute,and gorgeous little 2 year old girl named Kristina doing
this to my rock hard cock. We were both moaning and groaning very
loudly and I was now in total ecstasy. Then I couldn't take it any more
I had to shoot off my load. Then I cummed a hell of a load of my hot
fertile sperm deep inside this beautiful,cute,and gorgeous little two
year old girl Kristina's beautiful,hot,wet,and tight sweet baby cunny.
Her belly and her womb was literally filled up with my hot fertile
sperm. In fact I think she cummed several times while she was fucking
my rock hard cock, cause my cock was literally soaking wet with her
sweet,hot,and wet baby pussy juices. OH GOD!!! Did that ever feel so
good when she fucked me and she's only 2 years old. After awhile this
adorable,beautiful,cute,and gorgeous little two year old girl named
Kristina grabbed a hold of my cock and wrapped her beautiful sweet
little baby hands tightly around my cock squeezing it,holding
it,playing with it,and jacking it off again untill it got rock hard.
Then this adorable,beautiful,cute,and
gorgeous little 2 year old girl named Kristina kiss my rock hard cock
all over with her warm,wet,and sweet baby lips. Then this
adorable,beautiful,cute,and gorgeous little two year old girl lick my
rock hard cock all over with her hot,slobbery,and beautiful baby
tongue. Then this adorable,beautiful,cute,and gorgeous little 2 year
old girl named Kristina put my rock hard cock inside her hot and
slobbery sweet baby mouth sucking on it hard moving her head up and
down and of course slobbering all over it with her hot,wet,and sweet
saliva. Again I was going in total ecstasy at the site and feeling of
this adorable,beautiful,cute,and gorgeous little two year old girl
sucking and slobbering all over my rock hard cock with her hot,wet,and
sweet saliva, I was moaning and groaning loudly, and I couldn't take it
anymore so I shot a massive load of my hot fertile cum inside her
sweet,hot,wet,and slobbery baby mouth. I filled her mouth to capacity
with my hot fertile sperm,she ate it,and swallowed it. she seemed to
enjoy eating and swallowing my hot fertile sperm. THE END...MORE TO CUM

IF YOU ENJOYED READING THIS STORY COME TO MY NEWSGROUP AND READ THE
OTHER GREAT STORIES LIKE THIS ON IT. HERE IS THE LINK
Group home page: http://groups.google.com/group/my-sex-stories. COME
JOIN
AND POST YOUR GREAT STORIES ON IT THANK YOU
morena451
2006-04-16 00:46:24 UTC
lovely and really hot! thank you
morena451