NEW Story: No Way To Resist! (Mg pedo/incest cons.)
o.dawg
2003-06-24 06:40:46 UTC
inthedark,

All the psycho-babble and erudite contortions of overly complex and
wryly humored, self congratulatory snubs aside... (and I have no idea
why I remain interested, other than to possibly return this thread to
'on-topic' status)...

I re-reiterate: But, did you like the story? ...or even bother to read
it?

o.dawg
o.dawg
2003-06-24 17:52:44 UTC
inthedark wrote: "What story?", in response to my inquiry.

See the header!!!.... sheesh!

That's how 'this' all started. I askewd for comments on the story, and
ended up getting a flamewar of people making comments about other
people's 'comments', not one of which referred in any way to the story!

o.dawg
Patrick
2003-06-25 05:04:37 UTC
awwww. i'm not a flamer, i just sometimes make tongue-in-cheek
comments. sometimes my dry humor isn't funny to everyone. please
repost your story, o. dawg. i'd like to read it.
o.dawg
o.dawg
2003-06-26 03:39:29 UTC
Patrick, 'tongue in cheek' dry-humor IS fun, agreed. I was just hoping
for 'ontopic' feedback. You can find the story at Google,
alt.stories.incest. All this groups stories are archived there. Just
type the title in the search box... search alt.stories.incest, 'only'.

http://group.google.com/groups?oi=djq&as_ugroup=alt.stories.incest

btw: I've written 23 stories to date, all available under the author's
name of "oafish", (without the quotes), at www.storiesonline.net.

Free site... have to register, BUT...in over a year they've proven their
'anonymity protocol' with my addy... (no increase in spam, etc.)
(Lot's of other authors!!!)

o.dawg
i***@illumination.bulb
2003-06-26 12:06:02 UTC
Post by o.dawg
inthedark wrote: "What story?", in response to my inquiry.
See the header!!!.... sheesh!
o.dawg
...oh, that story...
..