Very Young Daughter Having Sex With Daddy
LDZ
2006-08-25 23:39:15 UTC
A Story about my 2 year old daughter having sex with me. A extreme
sexual,graphic,and a fantasy story of pedo incest with a infant,and
toddler.

Hello this is my sex story of my 2 year old daughter and I having sex.
She's a very cute,adorable,beautiful,and gorgeous little girl with
blond hair and blue eyes with long eyelashes. She has a round little
face with chubby cheeks. Her skin is very warm,soft,and smooth. She has
little hands with little fingers on them. Her name is Katie. I've been
having sex with her since she was 3 months old. Here is how the whole
thing got started. My wife died while giving birth to Katie so I've
been raising her since then. She is now two years old and won't be
three until October, and I am still having sex with her to this day.

CHAPTER ONE...

The first time I had sex with Katie she was 3 months old. She was
drinking a bottle and a thought crossed my mine what would it be like
to remove the bottle from her mouth and replace it with my cock? How
would she react? I took the bottle away and put my small soft cock in
her mouth, and she gladly accepted it. Due to my cock being small and
soft when I inserted into her mouth, I was able to put it all in her
mouth just for a few seconds. I had to take some of it out of her mouth
because it was getting hard from the warmth,wetness,and feeling her
suck on it. At the site of my beautiful 3 month old daughter sucking
and slobbering all over my rock hard cock was really turning me on. Oh
the inside of her mouth was very warm and very wet. While my cock was
inside her mouth she chewed on it,sucked on it hard like she was
sucking a bottle, and she was totally slobbering all over it with her
warm saliva. By now I was going into total ecstasy and started fucking
her mouth and I shot a big load of cum into her mouth. She liked the
taste of it and she was swallowing it. That is what I did with my 3
month old daughter sexually untill she turned six months old. END OF
CHAPTER ONE...

CHAPTER TWO...

This chapter begins with my very cute,adorable,beautiful,and gorgeous
little girl that is now six months old. I remember I was playing with
my six month old daughter Katie. Her mouth was opened laughing so I
stuck my tongue inside her warm and wet mouth French kissing her. While
my tongue was inside her mouth she was chewing on my tongue,sucking on
my tongue like it was a bottle,and slobbering all over my tongue and in
my mouth with her warm and sweet tasting saliva. Another time it was
very hot and muggy summer day. I was naked and Katie only had a diaper
on. I was sitting on the floor while my six month old daughter was
playing there. I notice Katie was staring at my cock. She was doing
that for awhile and I was thinking I wonder what she's going to do now
that she noticed my cock. To my surprise my gorgeous little six month
old daughter grabbed my cock with her beautiful little hands with two
inch fingers on them squeezing,holding,and playing with my cock. Oh man
her little hands were so soft,warm, and smooth. It felt so good on my
cock and of course I was getting hard while she was doing that. Katie
was doing that for awhile. I laid back,relaxed,and closed my eyes. Then
all of a sudden I felt something very warm and very wet over the head
and partially going down my semi hard cock. I looked down and I
couldn't believe what I was seeing for there was my beautiful six month
old daughter Katie with my cock inside her warm and very wet mouth. She
was chewing on it,sucking on it hard like she was sucking a bottle,and
slobbering all over it with her very warm saliva. Almost instantly I
got a hard on at the site of my cute little six month daughter doing
this to my cock. Oh God did it ever feel so good while my adorable six
month old daughter was doing this to my rock hard cock. Then again I
was in total ecstasy and was fuckng the inside of her mouth untill I
shot a big load of cum in her mouth. She liked the taste of my cum and
she even swallowed it. END OF CHAPTER TWO...

CHAPTER THREE...

This chapter begins with my very cute,adorable,beautiful,and gorgeous
little girl that is now one years old. Again I was playing with Katie
sticking my tongue out hoping she would copy me, and after awhile she
did copy me. She was sticking out her tongue just like me and was
laughing about it. I kept looking at her warm and wet tongue that had a
lot of saliva on it hoping that we would be touching tongues or licking
each other's tongues. I was getting a hard on at that very thought.
Finally that thought became a reality. My beautiful one year old
daughter put her warm and wet tongue on my tongue with her warm and
sweet tasting spit all over it. She liked touching and licking our
tongues together she kept doing that over and over again. After awhile
we were French kissing each other. While we were doing that act we were
mixing each other's saliva in the process. From this time untill she
was 18 months old she played with my cock,squeezed it,and held with her
very warm,soft smooth,and beautiful little hands. She also sucked on
my rock hard cock hard like she was sucking on a bottle and slobbered
all over it with her very warm and very wet saliva. END OF CHAPTER
THREE...

CHAPTER FOUR...

This chapter begins with my very cute,adorable,beautiful,and gorgeous
little girl that is now 18 months old. I remember I had just given her
a bath and dried her off. She was still naked I saw her pussy in a
different light. I notice it is was a beautiful little pussy that had
chubby lips. I started thinking about playing with her little pussy,
sticking my finger inside, playing with her little clitoris, and
braking her hymen. Then I did it I played with her pussy,stuck my
finger inside,and played with her clitoris. I decided to wait until she
was older to brake her hymen. As I was doing this to her little
beautiful pussy she was moaning and groaning. To my surprise she had
orgasms and I couldn't believe it that a 18 month old girl could
actually have those. The inside of her little pussy was very warm,very
wet,and very tight. From this time on untill she was two years old we
put our tongues together. We Frenched kissed each other. She played
with my cock,squeezed it,and held with her very warm,soft smooth,and
beautiful little hands. She also sucked on my rock hard cock hard like
she was sucking on a bottle and slobbered all over it with her very
warm and very wet saliva. END OF CHAPTER FOUR...

CHAPTER FIVE...

This chapter begins with my very cute,adorable,beautiful,and gorgeous
little girl that is now 2 years old. I remember the first time my
beautiful and gorgeous little two year old daughter Katie surprised me.
It was kind of a cold day I was wearing my sweats I never wear any
underwear. She literally pulled my sweats off to expose my cock to her.
Two year old Katie grabbed my cock with her little beautiful hands with
3 1/2 inch fingers on them. Her hands are very warm,very soft,and very
smooth. She squeezed,played with,and jacked off my cock and of course I
was getting a hard on. Then my beautiful little 2 year old daughter
surprised me again. She was kissing my cock all over with her beautiful
warm and wet lips and I was getting harder. Then she surprised me again
for there in my site was my gorgeous two year old daughter licking my
cock all over with her very warm and very wet tongue, slobbering all
over my cock with her warm and wet spit. Oh God did that ever feel so
good when my cute little 2 year old daughter licked my cock all over
with her tongue. By now I had a full hard on. Then my gorgeous little
two year old daughter put my hard cock inside her very warm and very
wet mouth and sucked on it hard moving her head up and down and while
she was doing that she was really totally slobbering all over my cock
with her very warm and very wet saliva. She was slobbering all over my
cock so much while she was sucking on it that her saliva was getting my
balls all wet. I have a eight inch cock that she can only get three
inches inside her mouth. After awhile I shot a big load inside her
mouth and she swallowed it. One night I had just given her a bath and
she was all dried off but still naked. I stuck my finger deep inside
her very warm,very wet,and very tight pussy. She was moaning and
groaning and having orgasms. I did it I finally broke her hymen. Then
came my final surprise the day finally came when my beautiful and
gorgeous little two year old daughter had sexual intercourse with me. I
sat her on top of my cock, her sweet beautiful little warm,wet,and
tight pussy was opened and inline with my cock to go inside. Then I
slowly put my rock hard cock inside her warm,wet,and tight pussy moving
her up and down we were both moaning and groaning at the same time.
Then she got the hang of it and moved herself up and down we were
actually fucking each other and she's only two years old. I was in
total ecstasy again at the site of my beautiful and gorgeous little two
year old daughter fucking me. As a matter of fact we were both in total
ecstasy. I shot a big load inside her two year old pussy and she had
several orgasms while she was fucking me. Oh man did that ever feel so
good when my cute little two year old daughter Katie fucked me. The
inside of her little pussy is very warm,very wet,and very tight. By the
time I finished fucking my little two year old daughter my cock was all
soaking wet with her pussy juices. To this day two year old Katie plays
with,holds,and jacks of my cock. We touch our tongues together and lick
each other's tongues. We French kiss each other while were doing that
we share each other's spit and hers tastes very sweet. I put my fingers
inside her little pussy and play with it. She licks my cock all over
with her tongue. She sucks on my cock real hard. We fuck each other she
can only take in three inches of my cock inside her pussy. THE END...

MORE TO COME...

IF YOU ENJOYED READING THIS STORY COME TO MY NEWSGROUP AND READ THE
OTHER GREAT STORIES LIKE THIS ON IT. HERE IS THE LINK
Group home page: http://groups.google.com/group/my-sex-stories. COME
JOIN
AND POST YOUR GREAT STORIES ON IT THANK YOU
e***@charter.net
2006-08-26 07:59:41 UTC
Hoss, you're one sick fucker!!!

Any man that will even consider doing to a child of one or 15 what
you're doing;
assuming you really did this ... is a no good waste! Especially your
daughter;
your infant child.

What will your sorry-ass do when she grows older and tells her school
teacher
what Daddy did to her for many years???

Your ass will go to jail!!