This group...
Shy Girl
2004-05-24 00:23:20 UTC
My, my... What perfectly lovely group this is.I've been away from the usegroups
for some time, and was dismayed to see what's become of abpep-t. This group
is wonderful, though - could we see more Ff stories, please? Especially
soft and gentle ones...
Thank you...

Shy Girl
(Melissa)

Frank McCoy
2004-05-24 01:44:59 UTC
Post by Shy Girl
My, my... What perfectly lovely group this is.I've been away from the usegroups
for some time, and was dismayed to see what's become of abpep-t. This group
is wonderful, though - could we see more Ff stories, please? Especially
soft and gentle ones...
Thank you...
Shy Girl
(Melissa)
They're here.
You just have to wait.

Lessee ... by my estimate: about 70% of the stories (here or in ass)
are usually Male/female. Of the remainder, I'd guess 1/3 are Mm, 1/3
Ff, and the remainder wierd-stuff. Then, if you figure the
hard-vs-soft runs about 50/50, with it running the full gamut ....

That leaves about 5% or one-in-twenty of those you're looking for.

Still: An awful *LOT* of stories pass through here in a year. My
guess would be in the neighborhood of 20 a day. So, expect somewhere
about 1 story a day on-the-average to be what you're looking for.

Of course, that means sometimes WEEKS of waiting, and then a huge
flood, all in a day or so ... and other times just a trickle every day
or three.

And (of course) *most* of the stories of the type you're specifically
looking-for will be reposts of ones you've already read. ;-{

So please pull up a comfy-chair, and join the rest of us eagerly
waiting for the next story WE like. It's sometimes a long haul; but
usually most of us think the wait is worth it.

(MY problem is: Most of the stories of the type I like best were
written by one author: Me. So, if I want another one, I have to
write it. <BSEG>)

Note redirection.
--
Followups redirected to alt.sex.stories.d
_____
(_/ / (_(_/|_/ / <_/ <_
sHY gIRL
2004-05-24 16:08:15 UTC
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by Shy Girl
[...]
Ah, well... We can't always have everything that we want, now can we? For
example, I can't always have those little girls that I spend so much time
fantasizing about! But, often the fantasies are much better than the actual
thing we fantasize about. I'll pour a cup of tea, settle in, and peruse.

Redirection noted.

daddy
2004-05-25 00:46:53 UTC
No really. Reality is so much better. If you truely desire a special family
it would be nice to chat.
Post by Shy Girl
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by Shy Girl
[...]
/ ' / â"¢
,-/-, __ __. ____ /_
(_/ / (_(_/|_/ / <_/ <_
Post by Shy Girl
example, I can't always have those little girls that I spend so much time
fantasizing about! But, often the fantasies are much better than the actual
thing we fantasize about. I'll pour a cup of tea, settle in, and peruse.
Redirection noted.
Post by Shy Girl
<><><><><><><> The Worlds Uncensored News Source
<><><><><><><><>
Shy Girl
2004-05-25 03:55:23 UTC
Post by Shy Girl
Post by Shy Girl
<><><><><><><> The Worlds Uncensored News Source
<><><><><><><><>
I agree that reality is much better - AT TIMES. At other times, fantasy
is far better, because fantasy can give the illusion of the perfect encounter.

I am, however, intrigued by your response. I would be quite interested to
know what you mean. Follow up post??

Shy Girl
(Melissa)

8***@127.0.0.1:7501
2004-05-25 18:25:29 UTC
Post by daddy
No really. Reality is so much better. If you truely desire a special family
it would be nice to chat.
What would you like to chat about? You've intrigued me, Daddy. But I still
maintain that fantasy is so much better than reality. Let's discuss the
virtues of each, shall we??
Post by daddy
Billy J. Faust