Req: Wally World Daddy - rest of the chapters...
Sir0tter
2003-12-16 19:03:11 UTC
I have chapters 1, 2, 3, 5 & 10

PLEASE post the missing chapters...

TIA!
twolf3
2003-12-17 01:37:29 UTC
Try this: http://makeashorterlink.com/?X30A224D6
Post by Sir0tter
I have chapters 1, 2, 3, 5 & 10
PLEASE post the missing chapters...
TIA!
Sir0tter
2003-12-17 02:15:50 UTC
Thanks! I found chapter 1-8 and 10. Now I need to find chapter 9 and
looking at the end of chapter 10, it looks like there is more that
needs to be written or has been written...(IMO)
TIA!
twolf3
2003-12-17 17:10:10 UTC
Well, you have to go to their site to get the rest of it. Here is part 9.

Chapter 9 - Reba gets her first fuck on Daddy's dick

As soon as the head of VanHorn's penis slipped inside Reba's perfect,
tight little cunt, he knew she was going to be the best fuck of his life.

She was straining her neck, lifting her head off the bed and trying to
look down where his penis was ever so slowly slipping into her unfucked
vagina. Her body seemed to find a life of its own as Daddy's penis sank
into her. She wanted to yell but was so overwhelmed by the sensory input
coming from the feel of him inside her, that all she could do was utter
a series of primal grunts. These were accompanied by spasms that jerked
her butt off the bed, up, up after more of Daddy's cock. It was an
unconscious seeking, and Reba neither could nor wanted to control it.

"Unh, un, gaaaw....ooooo..o, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!" She finally yelled
out to him as his dick reached into her as far as it would go. His balls
lay against her yoni and covered that sculpted curve of the lower part
of her tiny, hard little ass where her asshole began. She gave up trying
to see it all and collapsed back onto the bed, her head slamming into
the mattress. "Fuck! Fuck Daddy Fuck!" she yelled out as his cock
throbbed deep inside her.

VanHorn's state of arousal had him grunting too - he grunted and slammed
his hips against her so his dick reached the depth of her insides. He
could feel her body spasm through his prick. It was so tight and wet
that he felt as if the flesh of his penis had melded with her, become
part of her - a living plug of flesh stuck inside this lovely young body
beneath him. His body enveloped her, and her arms came up and around his
neck as he scooted his body upward, pushing her thighs up and giving him
a better fucking angle. Her ground into her, rotating his ass as he did.
Her body went limp and her lower body rolling with the rolling movement
of his hips. He kept it there, unmoving, and felt her vagina quiver
around him. He pushed himself up off her body and looked down to her
face. She was staring up at him, eyes wild and wide, face beet red and
breathing hard.

"Do you like it Reba? Do you like Daddy's dick, honey?" he asked.

"Unh....Oh! Daddy!" It was all the girl could do to utter those few
words, but it was enough. VanHorn's entire being was now focused on
Reba, and he felt as if he were swimming in her eyes and her body at the
same time. And, where he had felt a measure of tenderness when he fucked
her sister Naomi, he felt nothing but raw, raging lust as he savored the
feel of her cunt around his penis. He lowered his head and kissed her,
her mouth seeking him out. She sucked on his tongue before he backed
away to look down at her perfect little titties, nipples swollen on
perfect cones.

"Good, good baby. Daddy's gonna fill your cunt a lot from now on, honey.
Daddy's gonna fuck you and fuck you and fuck you. Are you gonna be my
little fuck-daughter, Reba? Huh? Are you gonna call me Daddy and fuck
your daddy's cock whenever he wants it?" VanHorn demanded, then, as she
tried to respond, he began slowly pulling his cock out. He saw her eyes
widen as she experienced yet another new sensation between her legs.

He pulled it out slowly until just the head of his monster dick was
nestled inside her. Then VanHorn reached down, grabbed his dick and
began massaging it around her delicate, reddened cunt lips, brushing her
clit in the process. The touch made her jump and groan again, and,
instinctively, she pushed her hips up after his penis and managed to get
about three inches back inside her before VanHorn thrust down to meet
her grasping vagina. He impaled her deeply once again and started
fucking her in earnest, picking up his speed to observe her reaction.

"O..o.o.o.o.d.d.da.a.a.ad.d.d.d.ee.e.e.e," uttered the 11-year-old fuck
toy, the word drawn out and the sound wavering to the rhythm of her
daddy's pounding cock. Reba's face wrinkled and she opened her mouth in
a circular form. She panted and grunted and tried to say "Daddy" as she
took VanHorn's hard fucking. Although she had felt a flash of pain when
he first put it inside her, it had gone away quickly and all she felt
now were waves of pleasure that started inside her cunt where Daddy's
dick filled her insides.

Just as she began getting used to accommodating his penis inside her,
VanHorn suddenly stopped fucking, but rammed it in as far as it would
go, making Reba squirm and cry out as it hurt way up there. He reached
back, hooked her knees with his arms and pushed her legs forward. This
rolled her cunt up and spread her as far as she thought possible, and
Daddy's penis went in yet deeper. He rubbed his pubis against hers, and
she felt his balls again, lying below her stretched little pussy. Then,
he raised himself onto his knees and pushed Reba's long, spindly thighs
all the way up to her chest and held them there behind her knees. Her
cunt was open and aiming up, his to teach and train with his hard dick.
He started fucking her again, only this time, his penetrations were
deeper and she heard him say something to his sisters.

"Naomi, reach in here and play with your sister's clit while I fuck
her," VanHorn commanded as he began a hard, steady slamming into Reba's
cunt. He immediately felt Naomi's hand on his cock, then felt it slide
down to her sister's clit. Reba jumped and yelped at the first contact.

"You like that, Reba? You like Naomi to play with your little clit while
Daddy fucks you?" Reba hardly understood the deep voice coming from
above her somewhere. It came from all around her, just like the body
that enveloped her body and stuffed her insides at the same time. The
light touches she felt directly on her clit as Daddy's penis pumped in
and out made her entire body jerk.

Lying on one side of them, Naomi was absorbed in her task. She was
amazed how Reba responded every time she brushed a finger over her
sister's clitoris. She moved herself so she could peer between the
coupled bodies of Daddy VanHorn and her little sister. She could see
Daddy's long, thick prick sawing in and out of Reba's body, and it made
her cunt tingle. Daddy had fucked her so much over the last two days
that it was sensitive to the slightest stimulation. She reached down and
found her own clit as she worked on her sister's.

"Mmmm, that's so good Reba. Such a good girl," Van Horn praised her
again, slowing down his rhythm once again and pushing himself up to look
at the girl he had pinned on his cock beneath him. He bent his neck and
sucked one of her nipples, then the other as he kept up a slow, easy
fuck pace.

"Tell Daddy whose girl you are now, honey. Tell Daddy how much you like
Daddy's cock..." Reba looked up at VanHorn, overwhelmed by the pleasure
he was bringing her. She was his. Although she didn't understand what
total surrender to fucking meant, she knew she would do whatever he
asked. The way his body surrounded her, covered her, combined with the
simultaneous assault on her vagina and clitoris put her in his power.
She tried to comprehend what he was saying to her as his head moved from
one nipple to the other, sucking, licking, nipping with teeth....

"Whaaaat Daddy? What?"

"Whose girl are you? Are you Daddy's girl?" he demanded, sticking his
dick up into her hard and holding it there as he awaited an answer.

"Uh! Oh! Oh Daddy, I'm YOUR girl, Daddy. Are you my Daddy? Are you,
Daddy?" she looked up into his eyes again as the penis lodged deep
inside her and didn't move. He started fucking her again, causing Reba
to groan and lay her head back down, abandoning herself to her Daddy's
fucking. He kept talking to her as he fucked away.

"Do you love your Daddy's cock?" he demanded.

"Yes Daddy, I do. I love my Daddy's dick...love Daddy's dick....Daddy's
dick," she muttered, voice wavering to his fuck rhythm.

"Good girl, good girl!" he praised and began shifting into another
position. He backed away, pulled his cock out and flipped her body over
as if it were a rag doll. Before she could respond, he was between her
legs from the rear, and his cock was slipping up into cunt once again.
She felt her butt make contact with his a vancing pelvis and was
assaulted by more new sensations this different fuck angle brought.

"You keep talking now Reba while Daddy fucks you. Naomi, you coach her,
tell her what to say," VanHorn ordered the older sister who had stopped
fingering Reba but was busy on her own clit as she watched Daddy pound
away on the 11-year-old girl's cunt. Naomi leapt to her task.

"Keep saying 'fuck me Daddy' over and over again, Reba. Say it!" she
whispered into her sister's ear as her sister's face kept jerking up and
down on the sheets with each of Daddy's thrusts.

"Fuck me Daddy....uh!...fuck me Daddy, fuck me Daddy...oooooo, fuck,
fuck, cock, cock, Daddy's cock, fuck my daddy....." Reba began to babble
as Naomi kept whispering those words into her ear.

"Oh yes, that's what Daddy likes. Keep it up now, keep talking to Daddy
while he fucks his little daughter, his little fuck toy daughter,"
VanHorn was nearly ranting too, loving the words the girl uttered. He
noticed she seemed to get wetter too, and he took that to mean she was
really beginning like being his little girl and fucking. He rolled onto
his side, pulling Reba with him and lifting her top leg at the same
time. He fucked her that way for a while and was delighted to feel the
hands of the forgotten Tanya touch his balls from behind.

"Good girl, Tanya. Feel Daddy's balls like that. Good!" he praised her,
moving his arm behind him to find the 9-year-old's slight frame and pull
it against his back. He pressed her little butt against his back and
told her to keep it up. Naomi had turned onto her side too so that she
was looking at her sister as VanHorn fucked away. One of his arms was
across Reba's chest, and his hand was cupping her small breasts,
tweaking her nipples. The way he had fixed Reba's leg, Naomi could see
her wide-open crotch and watched Daddy's penis fuck into her sister.
Unconsciously, she stuck her thumb into her mouth while she played with
herself with the other. VanHorn liked that when it saw it.

"Oh, yes, Naomi. Suck your thumb and think about taking Daddy's dick,
honey. You too, Reba, suck your thumb while Daddy's fucks you!" he
demanded, his voice betraying another level of lust. He strained to look
around Reba to see her sucking her thumb, then pulled out and flipped
her again, spread her legs and stuck it in. This made Reba produce a
muffled cry around her thumb. She sucked harder on it as VanHorn began
to fuck her steadily again, looking down into her eyes this time as she
sucked away on her thumb.

"This is gonna make your Daddy cum, honey. Daddy's gonna give you his
cum. I've been saving it for you tonight, Reba," he ranted as he fucked
faster and faster, working himself toward a climax as the erotic sight
of the lovely Reba beneath him, sucking her thumb as her blue eyes
stared up at him, hypnotized him.

"Where should Daddy cum, Naomi?" he asked suddenly.

"Cum on her face, Daddy! Cum all over her face like you did with me,
Daddy!" Naomi replied with some urgency as she was herself nearing a
climax. She was absorbed in the fucking her sister was getting and was
dying to see Daddy cum all over Reba's face.

"You hear that, Reba? You want Daddy's cum on her face? Say it! Tell
Daddy!" Reba pulled her thumb from her mouth, and managed to stammer it
out as VanHorn slammed into her faster and faster.

"Yessss, da..da..d.d.d.eee! Cu..cum.," was all she could manage.

"Naomi! Get over here! When I pull out, I'm going to move up to her
face. You grab my dick and jack me off. Get ready. Here Daddy cums!"
VanHorn's voice was getting louder, more urgent. He suddenly ripped his
cock from Reba's body and straddled her chest, his balls dangling near
her breasts. Naomi grabbed the cock and jacked it hard and fast, trying
to aim it at Reba's face. VanHorn took Reba's head and held it square in
front of his penis as Naomi jacked him like a professional.

"Daddy's cumming, baby. Daddy's cumming! Take it Reba, take your daddy's
cum!" he yelped as the first wad came spitting from his glistening
penis. The sight of this made Naomi pump harder.

"Yes Daddy, you're cumming Daddy! " she urged as VanHorn's penis spit
more jism onto her sister's face. VanHorn turned the girl's head one way
then the other, and Naomi moved his cock to rub the cum all over Reba's
face. She rubbed it up around her nostrils, across her eyelids and
eyebrows until Reba's entire face was covered with VanHorn's semen.
Naomi kept pumping, but VanHorn gently removed himself from her grasp
and leaned back to gaze at the scene. A sudden inspiration moved his own
hand to his dick. As he knelt above Reba, still between her legs.

"Naomi. Show Tanya and Reba what to do with Daddy's cum, honey. Lick it
off her face. Show Tanya how to do it," he said to the oldest sister.
Naomi moved to her sister's side and started licking Reba's
cum-glistened cheek.

"Like this, Tanya. Come on, let's lick up Daddy's cum," she told the
youngest girl who had been taking it all in, in silence. Tanya started
licking Reba's face on the other side. Naomi found a big glob of cum at
her sister's nose and sucked it up, then leaned over Reba's face and let
it dribble down onto her lips.

"Go on Reba, you need to learn to love the taste of Daddy's cum. Taste
it," Naomi whispered as the girl opened her lips and licked Daddy
VanHorn's juices from around her mouth. The scene hammered VanHorn's
senses. He stroked his cock and knee-walked up Reba's supine form,
straddling her chest once again until his penis was against her face,
his balls on her chin. He grabbed Naomi's head with one hand and Tanya's
with the other and pulled their faces to his genitals, moving his hips
so his penis and scrotum moved over all three girls' faces. Their
tongues came out licking. Their lips kissed. The scene burned into his
brain - three beautiful young faces after his penis - tongues, kisses,
his penis and his cum slipping into first one little mouth, then
another, and another.....

"Daddy?" Naomi asked as she took a break from licking his penis.

"Yes honey, what is it?"

"Are you gonna fuck Tanya now?" VanHorn looked at the youngest girl,
then mention of whose name had caused her to stop licking too. She
looked up at VanHorn. She didn't know if she wanted to try it and was
afraid, and her eyes must have revealed that fear.

"I don't think Tanya loves her daddy's dick like you and Reba. I don't
think she wants me to be her daddy. I don't think she wants to make
Daddy's dick happy. Is that right? Is that right, Tanya?" he asked,
figuring this approach would overcome the little girl's hesitance.

"You better tell him, Tanya," warned Naomi. "Tell him you love his dick
or he won't be your daddy like he is for me and Reba." Tanya suddenly
looked as if she were going to cry.

"I love your dick, Daddy. I want to be your little girl just like my
sisters!" she bawled. "I want you to be my daddy too. Please!" VanHorn
smiled. The youngest girl had given in now, and he would give her a
chance. He would see how much she loved his penis. He moved his cock
towards her face, moving until it was just in front of her face.

"Here it is, Tanya. Daddy's cock, all for you. Show Daddy how much you
love it," he told her. "Take it in your hand and mouth. Kiss it. Love
it. Show Daddy now, Tanya." Tanya's gaze never left the monster dick in
her face as she took it into her hand and moved her lips to its head.
She planted a kiss on it and felt glad that she was finally getting all
the attention from VanHorn. She liked getting his undivided attention,
and as she kissed and licked and jacked his dick, she slowly began to
understand that she could get all his attention by loving his cock. She
decided she did love it and wondered if it would hurt when he stuck it
up inside her.
TIA!
Sir0tter
2003-12-17 17:59:52 UTC
Thanks!

Is there more after chapter 10? I ask because ofthe way that chapter
ends...
Post by twolf3
[...]
legs from the rear, and his cock was lipping up into cunt once again.
She felt her butt make contact with his advancing pelvis and was