NEW STORY: "Attack of the Squirm" (Mg-fath/dau-ped-oral-pett-het)
o***@webtv.net
2003-10-15 08:31:21 UTC
usual disclaimer: be of age to read; pure fiction; no reposting for
profit; property of the author.

authors notes: This was written, complete, in one 'swell foop'! =A0 And
NO! In spite of the title, it's not science fiction! LoL And, as
always...

Your Comments Are Part Of My Decisions! ~o.

=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0"Attack of the Squirm" ~oafish

Actually, it all began long before we devised a name for it; way back
when she'd been a wordless, little infant in diapers. =A0 The absolute
joy I received from being able to transform a squalling, writhing, crap
stained knot of vehement anger into a contented, blissfilled angel of
relaxed happiness had everything to do with it.

Her gurgling sounds of relief as the shitty diaper came off and the
soft, warm cloth began to clean her up. =A0 The way she'd instantly
relax and spread those plump little legs in co-operation. =A0 Her
happiness at being allowed to be freely naked to air-dry in the
sunlight. =A0 She'd sigh and coo with pleasure at the soft touch of my
lips upon her body. The happy, little, giggling gasps as I sucked on
tiny mouthfuls of her oh-so-tender flesh. =A0 And when my questing
tongue would finally split her chubby labia to gently lap the length of
her precious baby crotch, she'd lift her pudgy hips in seeming
anticipation.

I'd cup her soft baby buns in my palms as she'd openly stretch the
stoutness of her little legs to either side. =A0 Tickling and probing
her innocent sweetness with the tip of my tongue never failed to elicit
a little sing-song giggle. =A0 I vicariously shared in her glee and
wonder, as I tasted and lapped at every contorting inch of my little
girl's succulence. Tenderly grawing a little bun; slurping on and
between each wiggling toe; kissing up the smoothness of the inside of an
arm to nibble on the softness of her armpit; tracing down the humps of
her spine to twirl my tongue about the pale, rosey pucker of her tiny
asshole; on and on... the creases of her knees... the sensitive pliancy
of her tender instep... nibbles and puckers at belly, nipples and
neck... until her wiggling excitement would overwhelm her and I'd caress
the marvelous wonder into a deep, exhausted nap.

Often a diaper change would span more than an hour.

_*"I'm so angry and frustrated, Dad!,"* she bellowed as I swirled the
vitamin enriched lotion across her belly. *"And it's all your fault!,"*
as I felt her twitch under my exploring fingertips._

The memory of our involved 'chase-scenes' that devloped when she became
a toddler suddenly flooded my mind. =A0 That wondrous jiggling of her
pudgyness as she nakedly scampered through the house to prolong the
mutual glee of her eventual capture! =A0 The squeals of delight when my
big ol' hands would dart from ambush to wrap around the pliant firmness
of a scuttling thigh! =A0 The anguished screams of mock terror as I'd
swing her into the air and mash my face into the humping anticipation of
her fleshy groin! =A0 She loved to be teased... to have the culmination
of her torturous pleasure forestalled as long as possible. =A0 She'd
wildly break free from my slobbering bellows and whirling away from my
cuddly, plucking fingers entice me into capturing her buldging roundness
all over again. =A0 The excited gleam of expectation in her eyes when
I'd finally manage to pin her in involuntary immobility would escalate
me to a state of feigned 'gibbering mania'. =A0 Nibbing and growling,
with flying, fluttering fingers lightly pinching and prodding, my
drooling lips and tongue would fiendishly flay every over-amped nerve of
her twisting, porcine perfection!

Thus, the life-long name of our game was born. Down from, "I'm gonna
make you squirm!", and he gleefully demanded, "Make me squirm, Daddy!",
we'd ended up with the more direct, "Squirm Me!"

_*"You spoiled me, Dad! =A0 You trained me to expect it!"* Her voice
accused me as my fingertips smoothed the lotion up her foreshortened
chest. =A0 *"I need it now! =A0 I feel 'short-changed' and unhappy
without it!"* I tenderly kissed her beneath her ear as my lotion coated
hands supported the fullness of my daughter's breasts._

Our maniacal 'squirm me' toddler fun had led to an easy time of toilet
training. =A0 I mean, when her hysterical laughter had caused an
unintentional leaking of the little girl, it was easy to quickly wisk
her spouting nakedness onto the pot. =A0 Sometimes this abrupt change in
activity would cause her little trickle to sort of 'freeze up'. =A0 But
I'd even come up with a solution to that! =A0 I'd just sit myself on the
toilet with her facing me on my lap, and I'd pee. =A0 The sight and
sound of my stream between her legs would always relax/ inspire the
little wonder. She'd lean into me, and with her fat little cooze
spreading over the root of my dick, I'd soon feel the wet warmth of her
urine trickling off my balls.

Of course, this always necessitated our having to take a bath.
Soapy-strokes and more giggly fun. =A0 We toyed and tickled with each
other in a more subdued, bathroom friendly, version of our 'squirmies'
as we got clean.

It was somewhere between four and a half and five that she began to
actually focus on my cock. =A0 I can still remember the amazed look on
her face the first time her fat little fingers stroked me really hard!
She was using both hands, and her little thumbs were caressing up and
down on the tube along the underside of my penis. She was staring at the
red, swollen, suds-covered head of my cock, as her moving fists created
magic! =A0 I just couldn't hold back!

"A little faster...," I'd gasped to her as her fingers delicately flew
on my meat. "Daddy's gonna squirt a wonderful treat for you!"

I was sitting back on my heels, balls swishing in the warm, sudsy froth
of our bath. =A0 She watched, open-mouthed in wondrous concentration, as
her double-grip flew along my raging hardon. =A0 My meat swelled in her
grasp... and 'th-ud!', a huge gout of sperm rocketed into the air to
cascade upon her surprised head and shoulder!

"Save Daddy!" she'd squealed, as she instinctively gobbled the
uncontrollably spurting head into her mouth!

_*"You still tease me nice and slow, Dad!,"* she said with a little,
well remembered, squirm in my lap. =A0 My index fingertips slowly
rotated about her rock-hard, extended nipples as my lotion-coated hands
fondled her jutting breasts._

_*"You're worth every dallying second of succulent torment, Honey!,"* I
quiety breathed into her ear... as I felt my meat swell into the backs
of he nestled thighs. *"And don't you doubt that, for even a second!"*_

Grammer School had flown by with years of careful, stroking massages as
her body had lengthened. Stretching and kneading the luxuriance of her
growing muscles, as she totally failed to master her tickle reflex led
to almost daily oral sex. =A0 Her mostly unused bedroom was maintained,
for propriatry sake, as we spooned and fiddled through the nights. =A0
Often, we'd wake in the morning to find that we'd unconsciously
'sixty-nined' through or dreams! =A0 My eyes woud flutter open to see
the redly wet gleam of a hairless, little pussy and a pair of hard,
little buns in my sleeping grasp! =A0 I'd become aware of her sound
asleep, open-mouthed drooling on my flaccid dick and the warmth of her
breath on my balls!

Junior High was frought with both trauma and rude awakenings, as she
found the insistant clutching hands and grossly probing fingers of
hormne obscessed dates to be the 'norm' for her totally ignorant
peers... nothing ike the tender, relaxed fun-loving that she learned to
treasure at home.

The finger that finally broached the animal growling of her virginity in
the eight grade was mine. =A0 In hindsight, with both of her hands
locked in a steel grip around my wrist as I slobbered and sucked at the
pink-tipped spires of her budding titties, the animal lust howl that
burst from her throat announced that my finger had just been raped!

By High School, loving blowjobs and prolonged pussy snackng had been
augmented by my sliding my cock along the heat of her drooling channel.
With my cock riding through the turbulent slime of her humping furrow,
the head coursing over, (again and again), the glistening protrusion of
her teeny-clit while I tweaked and tickled her still sensitive waist,
would soon have me spouting my load against the underside of her chin
before dribbling a puddle of 'daddy-sperm' into her pubes.

For all of our years of compassionate, if rather maniacal, mutual
self-indulgence, she'd managed to squirm into marriage a technical
virgin. =A0 That wondrous pussy that I'd wiped an licked clean since
infancy had never been invaded by a penis!

_*"He comes home at night and just wants to have dinner, slam it to me,
roll over and snore!"* she complained, as my fingertips drew a little,
expected shudder from her waist. Her mammoth tits swung free as I
tickled and stretched my not-so-little girl's nipples and stood, lifting
her off of my lap. Tickling and squeezing up the emotion trembling
insides of my daughter's thighs, I stood behind her as she rested her
forearms on the kitchen table. =A0 My cock traveled a well remembered
path up the back of her leg. Cuddling her huge belly in one hand, my
other hand brushed through the luxuriance of her pubes, seeking her
dripping clit._

_*"You're a very lucky old man, 'Grandpa'!,"* she uncontrollably
giggled. *"It's definately going to be a little girl!"* she gasped, as
my rockhard boner ever-so-slowly plunged into the quaking, volcanic
hunger of *my* little girl!_

_'Oh God, YES!,'_ I thought, _'It was worth the wait!'_

...And then my daughter screamed!

=A0=A0=A0=A0*"SQUIRM ME, DADDY! SQUIRM ME!"*
k***@webtv.net
2003-10-15 10:42:28 UTC
On Wednesday, October 15, 2003
Post by o***@webtv.net
usual disclaimer: be of age to read; pure
fiction; no reposting for profit; property of the
author.
authors notes: This was written, complete, in
one 'swell foop'! =A0 And NO! In spite of the title,
it's not science fiction! LoL =A0 And, as always...
Your Comments Are Part Of My Decisions!
~o.
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0"Attack of the Squirm" ~oafish
Actually, it all began long before we devised a
name for it; way back when she'd been a
wordless, little infant in diapers. =A0 The absolute
joy I received from being able to transform a
squalling, writhing, crap stained knot of
vehement anger into a contented, blissfilled
angel of relaxed happiness had everything to
do with it.
<snipped the rest in the interest of science>

Dreadful. Simply dreadful. :-)

Can you tell I'm jealous?

You're wanderlusting dangerously close to my territory, mister. LOL.
Wait, hold on a second.
Ok, I just squirted....um, I mean, squirmed.

Deliciously brilliant piece. Um, I mean the story, not the girl. Well,
okay, they were both delicious and brilliant. Very nice angle of
working between the past and present. What can I say but I loved it!
Thank you as always for something new, hot and arousing. Now, stop your
squirming and write some more stories. You have to take up the slack
for me.

Respectfully,

kids_at_play

"Well I'm a grown man and as strong as I am, well sometimes it's hard to
believe; that one little girl with little blonde curls can totally
terrify me." (Gary Allan)

"Thank Heaven for little girls!" (Maurice Chevalier)

"Do you believe in magic in a young girl's heart?" (Lovin' Spoonful --
1965)

"We find delight in the beauty and happiness of children that makes the
heart too big for the body." =A0 (Ralph Waldo Emerson)

"He who cannot see the beauty of a child hath no beauty in him." =A0 =A0
(Anon)

"A thing of beauty is a joy forever."
John Keats, =A0 "Endymion" =A0 =A0 1818

Kids are our future. Kids are our hope. Please respect them. Don't
exploit them.

kids_at_play