Mr. Double
guyqool
2004-05-31 20:46:21 UTC
Hey if someone has there own original stories send them to me and i
will post them to mr. double and then we can share the password. the
reason i cannot post my own stories is because i dont know how to
write but i do know how to trick people so i can post the stories on
mr. double and get free access! when you send stories, say subject:
stories/mr. double

and email me to ***@yahoo.com
Shy Girl
2004-05-31 21:42:38 UTC
Post by guyqool
Hey if someone has there own original stories send them to me and i
will post them to mr. double and then we can share the password. the
reason i cannot post my own stories is because i dont know how to
write but i do know how to trick people so i can post the stories on
stories/mr. double
er, I think not, good man... Sounds quite fishy to me...

Shy Girl
(Melissa)