My Daughter's Panties (Mf,inc,cons)
Daddy Dick
2003-11-15 02:02:18 UTC
ATTENTION: This story is intended for adults only. If you are not of
legal age to read adult erotic material in your location, PLEASE LEAVE
NOW! If you are offended by the daddy-daughter fantasy, STOP HERE.
DO NOT READ BEYOND THIS POINT!

This story is posted here as entertainment for group members only. It
may not be reproduced in any medium for sale or profit.

Copyright 2001. 2002. 2003. daddysgirls.com
My Daughter's Tight, Wet Panties, I
Written Exclusively For Daddy's Girls
By Frank McCoy

It all started because I got caught. I was just about to cum, when my
wife's voice almost made me lose all interest in sex for a month.

"What are you DOING?" she exclaimed.

Well, if she looked closely, it was obvious. I had one pair of our
12-year-old daughter's panties draped across my face, so I could smell
her sweet scent, while I was rubbing my prick with another pair. In
spite of the shock of being caught, my orgasm was too close to stop. I
spurted helplessly into the soft fine cloth of my little girl's sexy
panties. Oh shit!
Wad after thick sticky wad coated the crotch, as I had been aiming my
prick into the padded part. (No, I didn't really want to fuck my own
daughter ... I love her too much to hurt her that way. But that didn't
keep me from having fantasies.)

At first, Marsha looked mad. Then, she unexpectedly giggled. "How long
have you been jacking off in her panties?' she asked, as if it was
normal to find your husband ejaculating his sperm in your daughter's
underwear.

I was caught. I didn't dare lie. (Not that I would anyway.) "A couple
of months, I guess," I replied. "Ever since I picked one up off the
floor a few months ago, and happened to smell it before I put it in
the laundry where it belonged. The smell of Cindy's body was too much,
and I just HAD to jack off. I couldn't help it. Since then, I've been
doing it every few days, whenever I find her gone, and some of her
used panties in the wash." I was red as a beet, and blushing madly. At
first I was worried that Marsha might want to divorce me for thinking
obscene thoughts about our own little girl, but after a while realized
she was more intrigued, than mad at me.

"Does she know?" she asked.

Again I blushed. "I don't THINK so," I replied. "Though I'm not sure.
I think she suspects something though, because she hasn't been just
dumping her panties in the hamper like she used to ... She's been
putting them in carefully, as though she wants to know if they've been
disturbed, when she comes back. Maybe she suspects Tim of stealing her
panties, I don't know."

"She knows," observed my wife. "Hmmmmm. Let me think about this."
Marsha looked over at where big white gobs of cum were slowly
flattening into wet-spots, as my seed soaked into the panel of the
panty-crotch. "Aren't you afraid she might get pregnant?" she asked;
as if it was something like stubbing your toe. "I mean, if she ever
happened to WEAR those ...."

I shivered at the thought of my little girl wearing panties with my
sperm in them; right next to her developing young vagina. It was
scary, frightening, and also extremely erotic to think about. "I only
do it with her dirty ones," I explained. "Cindy always gets a fresh
pair, after tossing these in the laundry." I couldn't help my erection
from growing at the thought though ... And Marsha couldn't help
noticing.

"We'll have to do something about that," she said, enigmatically. Oh
shit! Now I was scared what my wife was "going to do" about me jacking
off in our little girl's panties. Somehow, I knew I wasn't going to
like it. Only I was right, yet I was wrong.

"Let me have those," she told me, that let me know I was in trouble if
I refused. If giving my wife the panties let me off the hook, who was
I to refuse? I mutely handed Marsha both pairs.

Without a further word, Marsha took both panties, fumbled about in the
clothes-hamper gathering up several more, and then opened up our
eldest daughter's dresser, and extracted three more. She then grabbed
a couple of towels from the bathroom, and headed downstairs.

"What are you doing?" I asked. My curiosity was roused by now.

"Washing Cindy's panties, what else?" replied Marsha. Two minutes
later, the rumble of the washing machine backed-up her response.

As I headed for the bathroom to wipe up, after that messy climax, I
happened to look in the hamper. Somehow, my wife had dropped the pair
I had been using as a cum-rag back in the hamper by mistake. The last
big gooey blob of white goo still made an obscene lump in the panel in
front. Slowly it was soaking into the panties though. "You forgot a
pair!" I called down to my wife.

"It's OK," she called back. "I'll do another load of underwear
tonight."

Who was I to argue? If I did, then I would probably find MYSELF
saddled with the chore of washing clothes.

That night, Marsha DID wash more underwear. Not only did she gather up
all of hers, but she got the pair Cindy was wearing, and all except
one pair of her little sister's, as well. At the time, I just assumed
she washed those in the hamper as well. It wasn't until the next
morning, that I had any idea what my wife was up to.

"Momma!" Our daughter's complaint would wake up the soundest sleeper.
Usually, the two girls got up and off to school without waking either
of us; as I had to go to work later in the day. This usually left us
about half an hour to have fun after the kids left in the morning, yet
before I had to be dressed and ready for work. Usually, unless we
slept in. Also, usually, our elder daughter didn't call us Momma and
Daddy any more; preferring the more "grown-up" method of calling us
"Mother" and "Father". Only being upset sometimes made her fall into
old habits.

"What NOW?" My wife answered somewhat crossly. Being awaked from a
wet-dream, has a tendency to do that to a person.

"I don't have any panties to wear!"

"Yes you do ... they're in the dryer. Now shut up; and let me sleep!"
Marsha turned over. We heard Cindy's footsteps tramp down the stairs
to the laundry-room. It's amazing how put-upon a little girl can make
her footsteps sound, at being asked to do something for herself.

"MuuuTherrrr!"

"NOW what?" groaned my wife. By now, it was obvious that neither one
of us was going to get back to sleep.

"They're all WET!" Came Cindy's complaint.

"No they're NOT," said Marsha. "There's some in the dryer too. So stop
bothering me."

"Mother!"

"What now?"

"The ones in the dryer are wet too! It must have stopped after you
left." Oh shit.

"Well, wear the ones you had on yesterday."

"I Can't! Remember? You washed them too."

"Oh shit, you're right," my wife said. "Well, just look around, and
see if you can find some, OK? Look in the clothes-hamper."

All of a sudden I was WIDE awake. The only panties left in the
clothes-hamper were the ones I had used yesterday to ....

I looked over at Marsha suspiciously. Surely she didn't expect our
daughter to wear the panties I had ... I couldn't complete the
thought. It was just too obscene. Or, at least my prick thought so;
being harder than I ever thought it had been in my entire life.

There was a fumbling sound from the other room, and Cindy emerged
holding the silky pair I had last seen with a thick white gob of sperm
on, the night before. "Mother," she exclaimed, "I can't wear THESE ...
I mean, they've got ... in them." Cindy never DID say what she
suspected were making the crotch-band so sticky-wet.

"Well, you can't go to school naked, or without panties," admonished
Marsha. "So those will have to do ... Now get them on, and hurry up.
You've STILL got to eat breakfast before you leave."

There was a strained silence, as it seemed that all three of us held
our breaths. All three of us KNEW what was in those panties, but not
one of us said anything about it. A sudden "Thump-CRASH" from the
other end of the house caused no doubt by one of her two siblings,
seemed to decide Cindy. "OK, Momma, if you say so," she sighed; and
without further comment stood right there in the doorway, and slipped
the panties in question on; pulling them up, and fitting them tightly
against her pubic mound. "Is this right, Momma?" she asked; seeming to
deliberately sound like a little girl.

I gasped at the erotic thought; and Marsha's breath whistled between
her teeth, before she replied. "That's VERY good," she responded.
"See, it's not so bad to wear them like that, now is it? Being wet
with a little cream like that, makes them comfortable, don't you
think?"

"Gives me a little itch," Commented our daughter; giving her crotch a
quick rub, pushing the material into the crease of the plump little
cunny between her legs. I wondered just who was fooling whom here?

"Good," said my wife. "Only if you want to rub it in like that, you'd
better be careful nobody at school sees you, and wonders why ... OK?"

"Yes Mother," sighed Cindy; now the big-girl again, as she slithered
into a barely decent miniskirt that fit her like a second skin. "I
KNOW that."

Two minutes later all three kids were eating breakfast, as if this day
was no different from any previous ones. Only the thought of my little
girl sitting there with her panties still somewhat wet from where I
had squirted my seed in them the night before was too exciting to me,
to let me get back to sleep. My wife and I were already fucking before
the last of the kids slammed the door, on the way out to the bus.

In spite of this, I had to jack off in the bathroom at work three
times, like some oversexed teenaged kid. The thought of my daughter
wearing panties with her own father's sperm in them was too exciting.

The next morning was almost a repeat of the first. Only this time
Marsha was already playing with my prick; getting me hard; when we
heard the first complaint.

"Muuutherrr!" came the voice from downstairs; getting louder as our
daughter got closer.

"You didn't start the dryer! The clothes are STILL all wet!"

"I thought YOU did dear," my wife said; still slowly stroking my
prick, as if it didn't matter that Cindy would soon be able to see
into the room where her mother was masturbating her father. "Well,
you'll just have to wear the same panties one more day."

"But Mom!" said Cindy; her eyes widening at the sight of my swollen
prick in her mother's hand. Marsha didn't even try to cover up what we
were doing. "They've dried all stiff and scratchy." The girl was
holding the panties in question out before her; not seeming to notice
her nudity in front of her parents, any more than my wife seemed to
notice that she was jacking-off her husband right in front of her
nubile young daughter. I noticed, however! (But I didn't say a word.)

"Bring them here," said Marsha. "I'll have your father squirt some
cream on them, to soften them up, OK?" I couldn't believe she said
that with a straight face.

"OK, Momma," was the little-girl reply. Cindy handed her mother the
panties in question, and Marsha began to jack me off into them!

"Cum, cum, cum," she said; milking my prick with the sensuous motion
she knew so well how to do. "Cum in your little girl's panties. Cindy
needs to have a fresh load of her father's sperm in her panties, so
she won't get scratched by all the dried cum in them. C'mon, do it ...
Squirt that nasty old cum in your little girl's cute little panties."

Well, I did. I felt like an unspeakable pervert for doing so, but the
situation was too erotic. While my daughter watched, and my wife
helped by milking my prick with her hot little hand, I squirted gob
after thick white gob of thick greasy cum in my own sexy little
daughter's panties. Marsha made sure that the biggest gobs landed
square in the middle of the padded panel that normally rested right up
against the little girl's slit. I couldn't believe I was doing
something this obscene, right in front of my own daughter.

"There you go Honey," said Marsha; handing the little girl her panties
back. I couldn't believe it, but Cindy just accepted them calmly;
putting first one leg through, then the other, and finally pulling the
cum-soaked crotch up tight against her bare pubis, so the white goo
was not only soaking into the panel on the front, but was making an
obscene smear on her tummy, and clear on down to the bottom of her
bare little cunny-lips.

"Thanks Mom," she said; snuggling the panties even tighter against her
pussy. "That feels a LOT better." Cindy looked at me with an obscene
smile that looked out of place on such a little girl. "Thanks Daddy,"
she continued. "It gives me a little itch though."

With this, our daughter stuck her finger in the front of her panties,
and pushed the white-streaked material right up into the crease of her
tight little slit. "Ooh," she shuddered a bit; then continued, "There
... THAT feels better now." I almost came again, at the sight.
As you can imagine, once again Marsha and I were fucking like bunnies,
before the kids had even left.

The next day, the clothes were washed AND dried, (Marsha was afraid of
mildew spoiling the clothes ... Besides, the joke was worn out.) so I
didn't expect to be able to repeat the situation. Only Cindy came in
the bathroom wearing nothing BUT a pair of panties the next morning,
and asked, "Daddy? Could you squirt some of that cream in here, like
you did yesterday?"

My wife came in, just in time to see me with my prick aimed down in my
daughter's panties, while I sent squirt after thick white squirt of
cum into them; aiming as close to my daughter's tight little cunny as
I could. She didn't say anything though, so I pushed a little closer
so the last thick spurt went right between Cindy's bare cunny-lips.

After I milked out the last sticky drop, Cindy let her panties snap
back against her body; forcing the white ooze right into her tight
little hole.

"You know," remarked my wife, conversationally, "if you keep on doing
this, there's a good chance you'll get that little girl pregnant." Oh
shit.

"It's OK, Mother," said Cindy, before I could reply. "I'm not having
monthlies yet, so you don't have to worry."

Well, that was the start. For the next three months, right on into
vacation time, my daughter would come into either the bathroom, or our
bedroom, and have me ejaculate my sperm in her panties, where she kept
it all day long. Cindy made a point of having me leave as much as
possible down in her panties next to her tight little hole as
possible.

One time, after I squirted more gobs of thick white cum on her
pussy-lips than went into the panties, Cindy reached down into them to
capture a big gob that was about to drool down her leg. She scooped
the goop up with her middle finger, and then calmly pushed the thick
white dollop into her cunny, right in front of me. "This way, it won't
go to waste," she said; looking me right in the eye, before letting
the panty-waistband snap back to her body. Then my daughter looked at
her still-slimy middle finger that had just been pushing her own
father's sperm inside her vagina, and stuck it in her mouth where she
licked it clean!

"Good to the last drop," she said, with a grin.

I almost came in MY pants right then; even after I just finished
leaving a big load in my daughter's!

No, we never fucked in that period, though two or three times I held
the head of my squirting prick so close to her tight little slit that
I could swear a squirt or two went right up inside her.

By the time vacation came around, I'm fairly sure that her big brother
and little sister knew what we were doing also ...Though neither of
them ever said anything.

Then, as I said, vacation came around, and my wife went to visit her
relatives for almost a week; leaving me alone and horny, and in charge
of the kids. Is it any wonder, knowing this, that what happened then,
did?

Oh ... I haven't told you yet what happened when my wife was on
vacation, have I?
During the three weeks prior to my wife's vacation, when she went home
to visit her family, several significant things happened.

The first thing, happened about two weeks before Marsha left; just
shortly after the kids got out of school. That morning, as had become
an almost daily habit, I was sitting on the bed, jacking off in
Cindy's panties; while my daughter half kneeled in front of me,
holding the front of her panties down so I could squirt my seed in the
crotch-panel before she finished dressing. It was always quite
something to see a little x-year-old in nothing but bra and panties,
holding those same panties down so you could squirt your sperm inside
them. I had just managed to work myself up, so the first thick white
spurt had squirted against my daughter's belly; and I was about to
correct my aim lower, when I became aware of two interested eyes
watching every obscene thing; as Diane had her face so close to the
"action" going on between me and her big sister that the little girl
almost got a thick white squirt of cum up her nose. Diane didn't seem
to be grossed out by seeing me splatter her big sister's belly and
crotch with cum ... just fascinated. Actually I think it was her
shoulder bumping my elbow as the little girl tried to get a better
look that spoiled my aim in the first place, and attracted my
attention to her in the second. I think Diane had actually been
watching me and Cindy "do our thing" for several days before curiosity
got to be too much, and the little girl decided to get a closer view,
so she could see what we were REALLY doing.

When I finished wetting down the panel of my older daughter's panties,
and we were both watching the thick white drool I missed with on the
first squirt slowly ooze down her front to join what I had put with
better aim, when I became aware that my younger daughter had left
without saying a word.

"Where did Diane go?" I asked; stripping a last thick drop of cum into
the front of her panties.

"I dunno. The little twerp always leaves as soon as you finish
squirting," replied Cindy; seeming to be uninterested in what her
little sister saw or did.

After that, I became much more aware of first Diane, and then both her
and the girls' older brother watching quietly almost every time Cindy
came into the bedroom to have me cum in her panties. Neither sibling
ever said a word about what their sister and I were doing ... either
then, or at any other time during the day.

It wasn't always in the bedroom that we did this by now. Sometimes it
was in the bathroom, and once Cindy held her panties out in open
invitation while standing in the hall. I followed her into HER bedroom
that time, and proceeded to ejaculate greasy gobs in her cute little
panties while SHE sat on the bed, instead of me. My aim wasn't very
good; but Cindy seemed to be satisfied; rubbing the cum that missed
into her skin as if it was some kind of expensive skin-cream.

The significant thing happened in the bathroom though. Cindy was
half-squatting over me, trying to get low enough for me to cum in her
pants, when Marsha came in and told her to sit down on my legs, so it
would be easier. Well, it was. By sitting on my legs while I sat on
the toilet, Cindy was able to slide forward enough so that she could
slip the waistband of her panties underneath my balls, while I was
able to aim my prick so that the head was directly between her panties
and cunny, with the glans rubbing against the child's slit.

"Slide forward a bit, and push down," said Marsha. I hadn't even
noticed my wife coming into the room to brush her teeth; but she
couldn't miss what the two of us were doing.

"Uh ... I don't think," I started.

"Don't THINK; just do it," snapped Marcia; turning to our daughter.
"Now slide forward, and push," she repeated.

I opened my mouth to object; but the sudden sensation of my eldest
daughter's cunny-lips spreading around the tip of my penis rendered me
almost speechless. I had been about to cum, even before Marsha had
arrived. The incredible sensation of feeling the slick wet heat and
soft warmth of my own daughter's cunny spreading to take my penis
inside was too much. I started squirting uncontrollably; wetting the
inside, the outside, and everywhere around my daughter's cunny with
thick white baby-goo. "Push forward a little harder," said Marsha.

Obediently, Cindy slid about two inches towards me, and suddenly I was
aware of a popping sensation as a tight ring surrounded the head of my
prick, while the meat pipe continued to send thick white wads of
incestuous sperm into my daughter's body. Yes, I had the head, almost
two solid inches of prick, inside my daughter's vagina for the first
time, while my body shook and spasmed out of control and my prostate
emptied itself through the meat pipe connecting my groin to that of my
little girl. No, I didn't fuck my daughter ... I had barely two inches
inside her; but the tip of my prick WAS definitely inside while I
jerked and spasmed what seemed like three times as much cum as I
usually had.

"There," said Marsha, looking satisfiedly down at where her husband
was spasming her little girl's slit full of incestuous cum. "That way
your father won't make quite such a mess of your panties."

All three of us watched until the last thick drop oozed out of my
prick and into my little girl, and my penis finally wilted and slipped
out. Cindy barely managed to pull her panties up before the river of
cum flowing out of her slightly reddened hole drooled out and made a
mess on the floor. As a method of keeping from making a mess in her
panties, squirting my sperm inside the child's slit was a dismal
failure. Still, both Cindy and Marsha seemed quite satisfied. "Thanks,
Daddy," said Cindy; pulling her cum-soaked panties up into her crotch
to keep the sloppy ooze from making a mess. My wife just smiled and
went on brushing her teeth.

This happened several more times over the next few weeks. I never put
more than about 2 inches of prick inside my daughter when I came; and
her virginity was still intact by the time Marsha was ready to leave.
I had no idea how long the child's hymen would REMAIN intact; but had
no plans to go further if either Cindy or my wife didn't want me to.
It was already almost unbearably erotic what we WERE doing.

It was about the third time, a week or three before she left, that I
was sitting on the can like that, squirting my sperm right inside my
own pre-teenaged daughter's vagina, when Marsha threw the bombshell.
"Cindy had her first period yesterday," she told me; while watching me
spasm our daughter's tight little slit full of potent seed. "I just
thought you should know," she finished, once my mind came back from
the incredible sensation of blowing my seed into my own daughter's
vagina like that. Oh shit.

Marsha never said another word about it after that; being almost
continuously busy with preparations for leaving that took several
weeks. During that time I repeated the action every few days, or at
least twice a week. A week or two after the first time she was gone;
leaving me with the instructions, "Now you take care of both the girls
while I'm gone," she said; and, "and I want you girls to take good
care of the men too." With a kiss, a hug, a "Yes Momma," from all
three kids and a "I love you," from me, my wife was gone. Almost a
week to go ... almost 6 days and counting. How was I going to even
sleep with her not here keeping me company?

The last thing that happened, was on the day Marsha left; when I was
in the bedroom, doing my usual morning "thing" of jacking-off in
Cindy's panties, when I felt a soft bump on my elbow, and looked over
to find my younger daughter holding out the front of HER panties, just
like her big sister was. Diane didn't say a word; but her big blue
eyes just pleaded me; silently saying, "Please, Daddy?" I couldn't
refuse.

I was already squirting in Cindy's panties; with thick white gobs
soaking the front panel; but I managed to stop almost mid squirt and
aim the rest at the younger girl.

This time my aim wasn't so good; Diane being smaller and lower down.
The first squirt hit the little girl squarely in the bellybutton, the
second splatted wetly almost on her thigh, and only the two last
dribbles ended up properly in the little girl's panties where they
belong.

Diane's, "Thanks, Daddy," was echoed by her big sister. It seems my
eldest daughter wasn't in the least bit annoyed at "sharing the load"
with her little sister ... as long as she got her "share" that is.

I was about to reply, "Anytime, Hon ... anytime," when I realized I
had even more company; as Marsha and Mike were both watching me
squeeze the last thick drops of sperm into the little girl's panties.
Mike didn't say a word about what he saw; as if seeing your father
ejaculating his sperm in your little sisters' panties was something
that boys saw every day. My wife didn't say a word either; but her
self-satisfied, almost gloating smile left me no doubt that if she
hadn't set this up, then she was at least inordinately pleased at the
prospect of me filling both girls' tight little panties with
incestuous sperm, just like I had been filling our eldest daughter's
for several weeks now.

In the hurried rush of good-byes, and Marsha's last-minute
instructions to both me and the kids, she never did mention the
obscene thing I had been doing that morning; as if she expected me to
continue pumping my cum in our youngest daughter's panties in the same
manner I had been filling the older girl's for some time.

After she left, and I finally got off to work, I had to jack-off in
the bathroom twice that day; and was STILL horny as an old goat when I
got home; feeling like a walking erection.

That night, I was just settling down in bed, alone for the first time
in years, and tempted to jack-off in bed, for the first time in
months, when I felt the bed sag as Diane, wearing only a silky
baby-doll and matching silky panties climbed into bed with me, as if
she did it every night.

To say I was surprised would be putting it mildly ... flabbergasted
would be more like it.
"Momma said you'd be a little lonely," were the only words Diane said
before scrootching back at me, with her panty-clad bottom rubbing
against my bare tummy.

While the girls always wore nightgowns and panties to bed, Marsha and
I were of the old school that went to bed naked. It was only that fact
that kept my suddenly erect penis from going places where it didn't
belong. Involuntarily I reached for the girl sharing my bed; and from
there on it was too late to chase her out; as the silky-smooth feel of
little girl flesh under the silky nightie had trapped my hand
instinctively clasping the little girl around the waist, with my big
horny palm cupping a nicely swelling tittie like I hadn't felt in
years. I could no more remove my hands from feeling up my daughter,
than I could reach out and touch the girl's mother, now three states
away in an airplane.

"Uh ... Diane?" I croaked. Somehow my hand had creeped UNDER the
child's nightgown, up past the silky-smooth tummy, and my hand was now
wrapped around the sweetest little piece of girl-flesh I ever touched.
HOW this happened, I'm not too clear; as it seems one moment I was
clasping Diane to me through her nightgown, and the next my hand was
underneath the garment; clasping the swelling mound of tit-flesh as if
I did this every day. "I don't really think this is such a good idea,"
I finished. "I ... I might do something we'll both regret later."

"It's OK, Daddy," murmured Diane; snuggling back to me, with her
panty-clad bottom rubbing OH so nicely against my swollen prick. Thank
goodness for the panties; or who knows what I might have done before I
realized that the girl in bed next to me was NOT my sexy wife, but our
even more sexy 9-year-old daughter. (NINE-year-old????!) For a second,
I froze in almost fright.

"Momma said it's OK for you to do whatever you want; as long as Cindy
and I don't mind," she explained; snuggling down in bed, and into my
caresses at the same time.
I don't know if Diane really wanted to sleep or not, but I sure
couldn't! Especially not after hearing that remark about it being, "OK
to do whatever I want."

I snuggled up to my little girl; then scrunched down until my prick
was up against the girl's panty-clad ass, before pushing with my hips
until my swollen member slid into the hollow between my daughter's
legs and her silky-smooth panties.

"Mmmm, that's nice, Daddy," murmured Diane; pushing back at me.

The erotic idea of being in bed with my own daughter, and the
unexpectedly erotic sensation of her panty-clad crotch sliding over
the head of my engorged prick made, had me squirting thick white cum
all over the place ... all over Diane's hands, which had reached down
to cup my prick, all over her panties, her legs, and even the bed
where it dripped out between my daughter's fingers.

"Oooohh," I shuddered in release, as I suddenly realized that except
for jacking off, this was the first real sex I had with someone else,
in tw days. Marsha and I had been too busy packing, and too busy
afterward to knock off our usual pieces of tail. Surprisingly, I was
more worried about my wife than myself ... after all I would have
Cindy and Diane's panties to jack-off in every day, while Marsha would
just have to use her fingers and imagination for the next six weeks.

"Daddeeee! You got me all messy!" complained Diane; getting up and
heading for the bathroom when my prick finally stopped acting like a
fire-hose gone out of control. "Why didn't you squirt it in my pants
like you usually do?" she grumbled; heading for the bathroom. By the
time she got back from cleaning up and using the toilet, I was asleep.

The next morning when I woke up, a sweet-smelling dent in the bed next
to me was the only sign that I had spent the night sleeping with my
own daughter. However, once I advertised the fact that I was awake,
two girls were shortly standing by my bed, panties pulled out from the
waist, and nothing else covering their bodies from head to foot. Both
girls waited expectantly, until I finally shook my head in amusement,
and started jacking off. Both girls watched in fascination, as my
prick swelled from a soft dangly barely two inches long, right up to a
full man-sized prick of over 7 inches. I might not have the biggest
prick around; but (according to Marsha anyway) it's one of the nicest.
It didn't take long of watching the erotic display of girl-flesh
waiting expectantly for my sperm to get me to cum. THIS time, the
thick white spurts went into Diane's panties first; leaving gooey gobs
of white oozing into the panel; while her big sister had to be
satisfied with the dribbles left over in hers.

"Thanks, Daddy," said both girls; neither one seeming to mind only
getting part. Cindy hurried off to get dressed, now that the morning
ritual was over, while Diane looked down interestedly at the obscene
white puddle in her panties.

"So that's the stuff that makes babies," said the 9-year-old girl;
more of a statement than a question.

Wordlessly I nodded; thinking guiltily of the amount of seed I had
left soaking into the child's underwear the night before.

"Thanks, Daddy," she repeated to my nod; letting the elastic go with a
snap so the sticky mixture was forced closer to her body, and (I
thought) even into the tight little crease between her legs. "I needed
that." I swear I saw the crotch of her panties bulging for a second,
before the thick gob of goo flattened under the pressure of being
forced into the little girl's cunny; leaving a sticky wet indentation
in the padded panel between her legs.
That day, being essentially the first free day of school vacation for
the kids, I decided to spend with the girls. So we took off an a
wanderajar ... a journey to nowhere. I just got in the car and headed
North until I felt like heading east, and then followed a highway
until it dead-ended into a dirt road.

Backing out (probably of somebody's driveway) I turned around, took
the next right, and headed back North again, until the pavement almost
dead-ended by a lake.
Looking around, I saw a small town, a protected swimming area, and a
few buildings announcing a "public access" area. So I drove down
there, parked the car, and we all had a nice walk along the artificial
beach. The day was clear, the air was fresh in only the way that late
June weather can be, and the fresh breeze off the lake added both tang
to the air and coolness to what otherwise might have been a hot and
sticky day. Even without doing something special like swimming, it was
oh-so-nice to get out and BREATH again.

Mike stuck mainly by me, while the girls went off chattering; skipping
along in the way that only kids can. Watching me staring after the
two, Mike gave me a big grin. "Pretty sexy, huh, Dad?" he prodded me.

For a second, his comment didn't even register. I was too taken up by
the beauty of the girls. That such wonders would be MY children always
seemed to astonish me. Lately, that they'd even dream of wanting to be
around me when I was horny, let alone touch them in the slightest
sexual manner, had raised my wonder from astonishment to almost being
flabbergasted. Then, to see such sexy, darling, wonderful creatures
coming back to me, seeming almost as glad to see me coming towards
them as I was to have them around me ... Well, sometimes I wondered if
I had died, gone to Heaven, and never noticed the transition. Even
Mike, being handsome, loving, and seeming to even enjoy the idea of
his old man "getting it on" with his two sexy sisters, seemed to add
to the heavenly feel of things.

I looked again, and Mike was right. Both girls were wearing what was
(for them) unusual attire. Brightly colored and very SHORT dresses
that barely reached two inches below the panties that I knew held ...
I had to stop that thought.

"Yes, they certainly are," I responded. They certainly were.

Mike just grinned at me; seeming amused at my discomfiture.

Thankfully, Diane noticed a concession stand that sold ice-cream,
before my overactive hard-on made me contemplate raping my own
daughters right there on the beach, in front of God and everybody.

Some delightfully-delicious cones later, we climbed back into the car
to continue. It was THEN that I suddenly became aware of the heavy and
almost unmistakable odor of fresh male cum mixed with the smell of
overheated and aroused young woman. The closeness of the car, after
the fresh breeze off the lake suddenly made the tangy odor almost
stifling in the closed interior. To my horror, I remembered smelling
that same arousal and cum-smell each time the girls had passed by ...
even upwind! My God, if anybody had noticed or said anything ....

And I had been sending BOTH girls off to school each day like that? My
forehead broke out into sudden sweat at the possibilities. But then,
after getting the car going, with fresh air from outside blowing in, I
remembered that nobody HAD said anything, or even seemed to notice. I
guess you just don't stop a girl and ask her if that was cum you
smelled in her panties. I giggled at the thought, then almost couldn't
STOP giggling.
It took a bit of explaining to the kids; but once I managed to choke
out the main part, the whole bunch started giggling along with me,
until we were laughing like maniacs to Mike's rendition of the
ice-cream-seller's Aussie accent saying things like, "Oy say lassie,
Whut's that you've got up there under your dress, ainey-way?" I can't
do justice to the fake accent the kid can do. It's a wonder I didn't
crack up the car. Thank goodness the roads were almost bare of
traffic.

You know ... I never did get the name of the town or lake ... and
would be hard-put to find either one again.

Dinner that night, seemed rather mundane after the outing.

That night, there was the first of two dust-ups among the kids. Diane,
it seems, was getting ready to climb into bed with me again, and her
older sister was having none of it.

"It's MY turn now," insisted Cindy; making it clear that she wasn't
letting her little sister "hog" Daddy.

I opened my mouth to say something about it not being a really good
idea for Cindy to sleep with me ... as she was now getting a little
old to be "sleeping with" her father. Then I thought about what we had
done not that long before, how she had been going off to school every
day with my sperm soaking into her panties and even inside her vagina
on some mornings, and I choked off my objections and decided to let
the girls work it out between themselves.

For some reason, Diane didn't put up much of a fight. Though
afterwards I wondered why she didn't just join us. But for some
reason, that never happened, and was never even suggested ... by the
girls OR by me. Thank Goodness for small favors.
For some reason, I was even more nervous snuggling up to Cindy than I
had been with her little sister. After all, the girl WAS old enough to
... I started to sweat. Instead of frightening me so that I lost my
hard-on, my traitor of a prick actually started to rise at the thought
of my oldest girl's possibly fertile condition. No, I didn't want to
knob my own daughter, but the THOUGHT of even taking a chance made my
dick so hard it ached.

"Snuggle up, Daddy," whimpered Cindy; seeming to be discomfited by my
trying to stay far enough away from her body that my rock-hard prick
didn't poke her in the back. The feel of her body lying next to mine,
and most-of-all the SMELL of nubile young female oh-so-close to me,
gave me a hard-on that could split bricks.

"Uh ... I don't think that's such a good idea," I temporized; trying
to keep from rolling over and shoving my swollen member so far up my
12-year-old's tight little hole that she'd be chewing on the tip as it
came up the little girl's throat and out her mouth. Well ... OK ... So
that's an exaggeration. But my prick FELT that long and that hard.
Knowing my daughter was a virgin was quite possibly the only shred of
sanity that kept me from seeing how close I could come to doing just
that ... filling the child's loins with incestuous seed as I did my
best to father another child on my own little girl. The thought that
Cindy quite possibly (probably?) wouldn't resist if I did, made
fighting the urge almost unbearable.

"Oh, Daddy," sighed Cindy, somewhat in disgust and somewhat in
resignation, as she figured out what was bothering me. "Come HERE,"
she directed; grabbing me by the thing that was causing the problem,
and directing it between her legs. "Now slide it up in HERE, so we can
both get some sleep," she instructed me.

For a second, I thought Cindy meant that I should put my prick right
up inside her vagina and fuck her, before she pulled the crotch of her
panties to one side and fit my engorged prick into the leg-hole and up
past her cunny-lips to her smooth, flat belly. I almost lost it right
then, as the soft feel of her hand surrounding my swollen penis was
incredibly arousing. But somehow I managed to avoid making a complete
mess, before we had both settled down. I guess Diane had told her
older sister about the contretemps we had managed the other night; and
wasn't going to let me make the same mistake I had made with the
younger girl. Every drop of sperm I ejaculated that night would end up
(properly) in the fourth-grader's tight wet panties where they
belonged.

"Now you be sure and do it HERE," she emphasized; making it plain that
my daughter did intend me to ejaculate my cum in her panties. "Don't
go wasting it, like you did with Diane."

Oh God. The erotic situation, the feel of her hand letting go, the
knowledge that she KNEW about how I had cum between her little
sister's legs, the build-up of the whole day of knowing my sperm was
soaking into BOTH girl's tight wet panties all day long, and even the
guilt at the slight possibility of accidentally getting one of them
pregnant, was too much.

I sent one thick SPURT of cum flying up the girl's front; most of it
actually missing her panties as it went under the elastic and up her
tummy. Then, pulling back to correct the aim and try to deposit the
rest in the front-panel, I missed ... and sent the next bolt of thick
white cum just teeming with incestuous sperm right INTO the little
girl, as my prick found IT'S intended aim, if not my brain's, and sent
squirt after squirt of incestuous seed directly into Cindy's hot
little vagina. Almost unconsciously I sealed the head of my prick
against the open and slippery lips of the girl, and proceeded to empty
my prostate into the child.

It was only AFTER the last sticky ooze of cum was dribbling out of my
prick, while it slowly shrunk into a soft little dangle, that I
remembered the danger of what I was doing. But even then, the sheer
satisfaction and satiation of knowing I had planted my seed where it
belonged ... in the belly of a fertile young female ... even if that
female was my own daughter, just seemed to soothe me instead of
frightening me with the possibility of fathering a child on my own
daughter. I wasn't really sure I wanted to become the father of my
daughters' babies ... but on the other hand, I wasn't sure that I did
NOT want to, either. The memory of my wife directing me to squirt
inside Cindy before she left, just removed the worry that she might be
annoyed or angry at the idea too.

The nest thing I knew it was morning; and all three children were
pulling the covers off me, in hopes I would be taking them on another
outing. Sadly, I cannot afford to take off every day in that manner.

As I rubbed my bleary eyes, I looked back into three sets of bright
ones; all waiting eagerly to see me jack-off into the new set of
panties that both girls were holding out from their bodies in an
expectant but unmistakable invitation. Oh God ... I just couldn't. For
the first time in months, I didn't have the morning hard-on necessary
to perform my "function of the day".

"Here, Daddy. Let me help," volunteered Diane; grabbing my wilted
penis and stroking it in a familiar fashion that soon had it growing
to the desired length and firmness to do it's duty. Cindy glared at
her little sister; seeming annoyed that the youngster had beaten her
to the punch. And ... was it my imagination or ... Did Mike look
disappointed that he hadn't thought of "giving me a helping hand" like
his little sister had, first?

"Uh ... Uh ... I'm going to ...," I moaned ... and then I did. The
erotic sensation of being jacked-off by my baby girl, while her two
siblings looked on and encouraged the little girl, was too much.
Something about somebody ELSE handling your prick is at least twice or
three times as erotic as jacking off yourself. In far less time than
it usually took me, I was squirting thick white gobs of goo all over
Diane's belly, then her older sister's, as the little girl took turns
aiming the spasming member at first herself, then the older girl;
making sure that a generous amount ended up in each of their panties
where it belonged. A droplet or two even landed on Mike's belly ...
though he wasn't holding his panties out like his sister's did. A
quite firm lump there showed that the boy (almost a man now) was
almost as aroused by the sight of his two sister's jacking me off, as
I was. In fact, I revised my estimate of my son's physical development
up a notch or two, as I realized his prick (even hidden by
jockey-shorts) was quite possibly almost as big as mine was.

Still, Mike never even offered to "help out" by adding his sperm to
the gooey puddles I was making in his siblings' underwear. Not even a
suggestion of disappointment showed in his face at being left out.

Immediately after both girls got "their share" of my cum soaking into
their panties, all three kids seemed to vanish as I got ready to work.
However, I was pleasantly surprised to find Cindy stirring oatmeal
into a boiling pan of water, while her little sister set the table,
and Mike cleaned up so I didn't have to worry about breakfast or
(fairly obviously) how the kids could take care of themselves during
the day. Not only Cindy, but Mike and Diane seemed to be acting much
older than their 9 and 14 years old respectively. It seems that acting
like adults was catching. And I certainly had to admit that both girls
were acting like adults. Well, what else do you call it when a girl
takes her father's sperm up inside her, when she knows it could quite
possibly lead to her being a mother? Cindy (and even Diane) seemed to
know both the dangers and responsibilities quite well. Still, I made a
note to check with Marsha when she got back, to be SURE that all three
kids knew exactly how and why babies were made. We didn't really need
an unplanned pregnancy around here. A shiver went through me, as I
realized while a pregnancy might be "unplanned" it certainly wouldn't
be exactly an accident. Not with the way my wife had first directed my
prick into Cindy's tight little slit, or the way I had repeated
filling her vagina with my sperm last night. No, I didn't PLAN on
getting my daughters pregnant; but knew that if I continued with this
dangerous course, such an eventuality would be quite possible ... if
not probable.

For some reason, my traitor of a penis reared its head at this idea.
Luckily, I had to head off to work that day, or who knows what might
have happened?

When I got back that night, the girls repeated their actions of the
morning, and had dinner almost on the table when I arrived. Only TV
dinners, to be sure; but the table was set, and all I had to do was
sit down and eat. Afterwards, watching television, the news, and a
good movie kept sex mainly from rearing its head until bedtime.

I did wonder though, which of the girls would join me tonight; as it
seems my horny wife had set me up with a sleeping-partner during the
time she was gone.

To my surprise, I heard Mike arguing with the two girls. He almost
NEVER argued with them; usually either ignoring them, or lording it
over both of them by his lofty three year margin over Cindy.

"But I ... I mean, we ...," started Cindy.

"It's MY turn tonight. Both of you girls got to sleep with Dad, now
it's my turn," insisted Mike.

"But we're GIRLS," objected Diane. "You can't sleep with him like we
do!"

"Oh?" inquired the older boy. "And how may I ask is THAT? Maybe I
should tell Mom how you girls have been sleeping with Dad?"

"But Momma said ...."

"Did she say you were supposed to sleep with him?"

"Well, no, but ...."

"No buts. Either I get MY chance, or nobody does."

I wanted to butt in here; but figured anything I said might make
things worse. Besides, I wasn't sure myself what Marsha had meant
exactly when she left. Perhaps she might be annoyed to find I was
sleeping with the girls. Somehow that seemed far more intimate than
just jacking off into their panties. As for ejaculating my seed in
Cindy like I did the night before ....

I shuddered, when I thought of what Marsha might say if she didn't
like the idea. I mean, a guy just DOESN'T climb into bed with his own
x year old daughter, and put his prick up against her tight little
hole and fill the child's belly with his seed ... even if he didn't
take the girl's virginity.

No, best (like always) to let the kids work this out between
themselves.

So, I wasn't really all THAT surprised when my son climbed into bed
instead of one of the girls. I couldn't help noticing though, that he
didn't wear shorts to bed any more than I did. His prick, while not
erect, looked almost as big as mine, just not surrounded by the thick
thatch of hair I've accumulated over the years. Oh well ... Tonight I
figured I'd just have to do without sex ... for the first time in
years. Marsha and I had almost never missed a night together; and the
last two nights the girls had definitely filled in for her in a most
pleasant manner.

To my surprise, not being in the least bit same-sex oriented, the feel
of my son's smooth skin next to mine actually gave me a partial
erection.

"It's OK, Dad," he told me; snuggling back into my body. "I don't
mind. I know what you've been doing with the girls."

I blushed hot red; and my hard-on wilted completely. Still, the boy
was right. It wouldn't be fair to deny him at least a snuggle with his
old man, even if he was a boy. (Or is that "man"; as it was quite
obvious Mike was well into or even past puberty?)
I cuddled up, spoon-fashion, and tried to empty my mind of erotic
thoughts ... about Cindy, Diane, and (to my surprise) even Mike.

I must have been successful, as about four hours later I woke up with
a piss-hard tucked between my son's legs. Slightly embarrassed, I
pulled away from the boy and made my way unsteadily to the bathroom
where I must have pissed a gallon or so. Now THAT would remind me not
to climb in bed without taking a pee first!

When I got back, Mike had turned over, and was cuddled up almost in
fetal position, with the covers pulled over his head. There was barely
room for me; but I did my best to snuggle in without waking the boy.

For some reason, even after taking a pee, my prick was still half
hard. I felt the rising member brush against Mike's forehead, and
tried to pull away without waking the boy, or falling out of bed on
the other side.

"Mmm, Dad?" mumbled Mike, sleepily.

I didn't have a chance to answer, as my son reached out and pulled me
closer; wrapping his arm around my butt and snuggling up to me so that
his face was almost in my groin.
That was bad enough; but then I felt something hard (his nose?) bump
against my prick, before something hot, wet, and deliciously erotic
closed around the swollen member. I realized with combined horror,
erotic delight, and wonder that my own son was sucking my prick! I
certainly never would have ASKED the boy to do this; as homosexuality
was never one of the things that turned me on. No, I wasn't a
homophobe; it's just that other men didn't really interest me ... not
with (to my mind) sexy females all around.
Still, once HE started, it would have been almost insulting to refuse
the boy; especially after what I had been doing with his two little
sisters. It wasn't exactly like I was seducing my own son into being a
queer or something; though I did have a niggling worry that he might
miss out on the joys of what I considered TRUE love and sex ...
Male/female sex, that is.

I lifted the covers and looked down. Mike seemed almost to be
sleeping; while nursing on my ¾ hard prick like I had watched all
three children nurse on my wife's breasts when they were babies. To my
surprise, even though I wasn't fully hard, I felt the tickle in the
base of my prick that signaled the imminent arrival of semen. I knew
that many men and women, while enjoying sucking somebody off, didn't
really LIKE it when the man came in their mouth.

"Uh, Mike," I warned him, "I'm gonna cum, if you keep that up."

Mike didn't seem to hear me; just continuing sucking contentedly,
while the sensation sent waves of pleasure through my groin, up my
spine, and into my brain. About three delicious strokes/sucks later I
felt a surge blast through my penis and into the mouth of my own son.

Mike didn't change either position or activity; just sucking each
heavy blast into his mouth and swallowing, as if he was doing it
automatically in his sleep. Well, for all I knew, he was. Whatever. In
any case, he certainly wasn't either annoyed or disgusted by having
his own father ejaculate thick sticky semen right into his mouth and
swallowing it.
When I finished, there was a short pause, then Mike took his free hand
and STRIPPED the last few drops of cum into his mouth, where he licked
and swallowed the last little ooze from the tip of my prick before
swallowing. "Thanks, Dad," he murmured sleepily, before tucking my
wilting member back into his mouth and snuggling down to sleep. At
least, I assume he went back to sleep.

"Thank YOU," I replied; somewhat relieved that the boy hadn't even
hinted at asking me to return the favor. For a moment I wondered where
the boy got HIS pleasure in sex, and what HE did for relief. I didn't
find out until morning.

The next morning when I woke up, the episode during the night with my
son seemed almost like a dream. In fact, I wasn't sure it WAS a dream.
It certainly could have been. Even as a dream though, I wondered at
myself for having such thoughts. Before then, I'd never even had
erotic daydreams about having sex with another man, let alone my own
son. However, the rumpled bedclothes and smell of young man instead of
sexy young girl gave evidence that my son HAD been the one to spend
the night with me; and the missing ache in my groin from overpressure
of an unemptied prostate made me fairly sure that I HAD gotten my
rocks off in the night ... and I doubted seriously that it had been a
wet-dream, as there wasn't the faintest sign or smell of a wet-spot on
the bed.
I shrugged. If I had, I had. Obviously my son had NOT been pressured
into doing what he did. Nor (thinking about it) had I, really. I
finally admitted to myself that I had enjoyed it ... quite a bit
really ... and wouldn't even object if Mike wanted to repeat the
experience later. Just as long as he didn't ask me to reciprocate,
that is. Maybe sometime I might feel up to doing that, but definitely
not yet. Now if the GIRLS wanted me to ....
I giggled. No, there would be no objections from me THERE. The thought
actually gave me yet another hard-on.

Which, it turns out, was a good thing, as I found all three kids
waiting for me in the bathroom, fresh from taking showers. The two
girls waited for me to sit on the can, then held out the front of
their panties suggestively.

Damn. After the previous night, it was almost impossible for me to
"perform" properly. It seems that I was almost getting TOO much sex;
if you can imagine such a case!

"Need help, Daddy," asked Cindy; reaching out her hand to my prick.

I nodded mutely. I was too embarrassed to explain why.

Diane looked on almost jealously, as her older sister grabbed my penis
and started pumping on it. Well, she HAD been the one to start this
the previous day.

I closed my eyes and tried to go with the flow of my daughter's smooth
young hand milking so erotically on my swelling penis. It didn't take
long before the sexy idea of my own little girl milking my sperm into
her panties got me back into "proper form" and I was soon anticipating
pumping the girl's panties full of their daily helping of their
father's potent seed.

"Mmmm," came a familiar sound next to me.

I opened my eyes and looked over to see Diane on her knees, sucking on
her big brother's prick with a familiarity and skill that showed this
wasn't the first time for either one of them. No wonder the boy knew
what to do the previous night. I felt a wash of relief that he wasn't
(at least not completely) fixated on men instead of women or girls.

"Have you kids been doing this before?" I asked; temporarily
distracted from my rising orgasm.

"The girls have been sucking me off for the last few weeks," explained
Mike; seeming almost ready to lose himself in his little sister's
mouth. "They wanted to try it with you; but were afraid of not having
any left if they did."

Oh God.

"Mike stuck his pee-pee in me once," offered Diane.

"You weren't supposed to tell!" objected Mike; aiming a swat at the
sucking head of his little sister, just before he groaned and I saw
Diane's throat start jerking as she swallowed the older boy's seed.
After that, he was too involved in ejaculating his cum down the little
girl's throat to say anything else.

Diane just grinned around the swollen member spurting thick gobs of
semen in her mouth and didn't disagree.

This was too much for ME. I began an imitation of a fire-hose
run-amok, as I began squirting thick white gobs of baby-juice all over
my eldest daughter's hand, her tummy, her panties, and then her little
sister as the older girl redirected the spouting organ so Diane could
"share" the enormous load I had somehow produced after a night that
you would swear would leave me drained for weeks. Squirt after squirt,
gob after gooey gob, it just never seemed to stop, until I finally
stood there with my balls aching and my prick TRYING to spasm yet
another thick white jet of incestuous cum that it didn't have; wilting
even so in the child's hand.

Even so, with the wildness of the spraying; getting gobs of gooey cum
all over me, Cindy, Diane, and even Mike, a fairly generous portion
had managed to wet down the panties of the two girls.

"Mmmm," intoned Cindy; taking her cream-covered hand and licking a
thick white gob off the back. "Good to the last drop."

Diane giggled, milked the last thick drop of her brother's seed into
her mouth, licked the wilting tip to get another tiny ooze, and then
scooped up a gob of sperm from her belly to compare. "You're right,"
she giggled, "they're both good."

Oh God. What had I started now?

"Thanks, Daddy," said Cindy; taking a last gooey gob of white and
pushing it down between her legs ... right up inside her pouting cunny
lips! "Your cream makes my panties feel SOOOoooo .... Mmmm!" With
that, she pulled the cum-soaked panel firmly into the "camel-toe" of
her pouting cunny, and left.

"Thanks, Daddy," repeated Diane; leaning over to give me a somewhat
sperm-flavored peck on the lips. "Cindy's right." Then she left too.

Mike and I stood there looking at each other for a moment; a goofy
grin on his face, and an almost sandbagged look on mine. For a second
I almost expected HIM to kiss me ... but boys for some reason don't
seem to express themselves that way. "Yeah, uh ... Thanks, Dad," he
said ... then left before his embarrassment at saying even that
overtook him.

This time I fixed breakfast ... bacon and eggs, which I didn't quite
trust the kids to make.

end part one-

Fantasies especially for daddies and daughters and young girls for
older men. Read all this story and browse our library.
Copyright 2003. daddysgirls.com
Frank McCoy
2003-11-15 22:13:17 UTC
Post by Daddy Dick
Copyright 2001. 2002. 2003. daddysgirls.com
My Daughter's Tight, Wet Panties, I
Written Exclusively For Daddy's Girls
By Frank McCoy
I always did like that story. One of my favorites.
The second part (if you can believe it) is even hotter than the first.
Still, even part-1 alone isn't all that bad as a stand-alone story.
--
Followups redirected to alt.sex.stories.d
_____