See My Post At: alt.disgusting.stories.my-imagination
"" <@>
2005-01-10 07:43:06 UTC
See My Post At: alt.disgusting.stories.my-imagination

Frank McCoy
2005-01-12 00:39:18 UTC
Post by "" <@>
See My Post At: alt.disgusting.stories.my-imagination
I've finally figured this out.
Nikki doesn't mean to see her *post* in the other newsgroup; but to
find further posts from her there, instead of here; as she won't be
posting in this newsgroup any more.

The header *should* read:
From now on, find my posts at: alt.disgusting.stories.my-imagination.

As it reads now you'd *expect* to find a post there explaining what
was going on. Instead, she just has the same post in adsm-i, without
further explanation.

Ah well.
Nikki always did seem to have troubles with the English Language.
--
Followups redirected to alt.sex.stories.d
_____