"MY LITTLE GIRL" Part 1
Incest Man
2006-06-06 20:35:02 UTC
http://www.incesttabooo.com/mylittle.html

MY LITTLE GIRL
Part 1

This is a fictional story that might offend anyone that might be
offended by a love story between a loving father and his little
girl. PLEASE DELETE THIS FILE IF YOU ARE BOTHERED BY THIS TYPE OF
STORY. This is intended to be taken as a fictional love story!!

My journey to the deepest and sweetest love I have ever known began
with the saddest event of my life. It was the death of my beautiful
wife. She was the first woman to ever show me the joys of sex. It
began when I came to Addelson High School to fix their computers. A
lovely young girl was nice enough to show me where the computers
were. Her name was Amy. She was 17 years old. I immediately fell
in love with her. I was 35 years old and knew that my feelings were
ridiculous and silly. After I told her my name she didn't call me
"Mr Lecy" but she called me "Bill". The way she said it made my
head swim. Here I was an old fat black man and she was a thin young
eurasian girl. She was very short at 5'0" and weighed no more than
101 pounds. I was 6'2" and weighed 230 pounds. While I worked on
the computer she made small talk with me and told me about herself.
"I enjoy computers but I don't own one." she said softly and
slowly. "I own one but I don't really use mine because I'm an
idiot." I said matter-of-factly.

She and I talked as much as we could but it seemed to be innocent as
far as I knew at the time. That was before I looked up at her. She
was standing over me very close as fixed the computer. I had tried
to maintain my composure but kept feeling her hips and thighs as she
leaned too close every now and then. Then I began feeling he very
hard nipples on the back of my neck as she stood over me. I looked
up at her and saw she was smiling at me and she stood slightly bent
at the knees so she could have her nipples at my mouth level. She
was wearing a jacket when we had come into the room but she had
taken it off to reveal a thin blouse that was white with lace around
the neck. She wore no bra because I guess she felt she didn't need
one. I could see right through it. I could see that she had almost
no breasts but large brown nipples huge areolas around them. They
stuck out very much. I could see out of the corner of my eye that
the door to the room was wide open and coudn't believe that this
young girl could take such a big chance!! I started to break out in
sweat and my cock started to rise. The heat of her body was
overwhelming. I could feel the heat of her breath on my forehead.
I could feel her body as the air went in-and-out. As she breathed
her nipple inched to and from my lips. I gave in totally to my
lust. I lightly kissed her nipple through her blouse. She didnt
move away but she pressed closer. She then held my head to her
lightly. She whispered to me "I could be very good to you.". I
said hoarsly" Not here. Not now. I dont want to get into trouble."
She answered " You already are, my love!" She then slid against my
body until she came to rest in my lap. At the same time the
knee-length skirt she was wearing slid up but she made no move to
cover herself. She then said "I have a black boyfriend but he's not
going anywhere in his life. He's a young punk which used to excite
me but now I know better. I want a man with a future. I want a man
that will please me and I will please him. By-the-way, I like to be
touched all over and you have permission to do anything you like
from this moment forward. I like the thrill of not knowing when and
where and it really turns me on in public. My boyfriend hated it.
What do you think?" I said"No problem." I stood her up and bent
her over my knee. I put my hand in her panties and felt her small
round ass. I rubbed her asshole and pussyhole. She really didn't
expect me to do that in the classroom. I heard her crying,"Do that
anytime you like daddy! Do it anytime you like! Do it anywhere!!
I think I'm in love!!". I was in love too.

It was very rough with her parents for long time. They didnt have
me arrested(they couldn't prove anything anyway), but they weren't
exactly friendly either. She called me Bill around her parents and
called me Daddy at all other times. It was embarrasing around
people but I loved it. SHE LOVED IT IN PUBLIC!!! On our first
date, we went to the movies. She started very slowly. In the car
on the way to the theater, She took off the blouse she was wearing
to reveal a lacy tube top. The way her nipples stuck out made me
hard as a rock. She knew it and reached over and unzipped my pants.
She pulled my cock out and rubbed me all the way to movies. A truck
driver rolled by and honked his horn in approval. Other folks in a
van seemed to be very interested so she lowered he top until her
nipples were visible to all. When we got to the theater it was
starting to get dark outside. She zipped me up then got out of the
car. She didn't pull up her top. Her nipples stood out in the cool
summer breeze. She started toward the movie theater and never once
made a move to pull up that top. I LOVED IT!! When she walked up
to the ticket window the guy selling tickets, his eyes bugged out!!
I was so hard I could't hide it from anyone and she loved it!! When
we got inside the theater she sat in my lap as we waited to go in
the theater. She snuck her hand in my lap started rubbing the top
of my dick. Her nipples still stuck out but she acted like she
didnt know and I acted like I could't see them. Men's eyes bugged
out and women seemed very angry. I thought someone might call the
cops!! When we left the theater and got back to my car I could not
control myself. I pushed her into the back of my car and thrust my
cock into her mouth. She loved it so she sucked it like she was
about to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch!!! I exploded into her
mouth and nearly collapsed from the tension. She drove back to the
house. Amy said," I guess on the next date We will have to talk to
each other! Now that you are a statutory rapist, What are your
intentions toward me?" I answered,"To make you very happy." She
said,"I want you to let me undress in public,give me freedom to be
my self, give me a lot of babies, and make love to me forever.
Marriage is optional." I said," I am going to marry you when you
are 18, If that's alright with you." "That's okay with me" And we
did.

We moved across country to get away from my family and her's.
Everyone was against our marriage but we did it any way because we
knew our love would survive. I was always accused of robbing the
cradle. And it was true because I never liked the so-called grown
women I had dated. I hated large breasts and big bottoms. I always
liked small women; ok I admit it, I loved young girls. The smaller,
the better. That's why I was willing to risk it all for Amy. Amy
was picked on in school and could not even attend her own prom. So
to escape oppression, we moved to Pheonix,Arizona. We were blessed
three years later with a little girl. We named her Robin. Amy's
parents refused to acknowledge her and her growing family;my family
would not talk to me and my friends were hateful toward me. So my
little family grew together with a closeness anyone else would envy.
All we had was ourselves. Then the worst thing happened. It was
seven years after Robin was born. Amy didn't come home from work
when she was expected but the police showed up at my door. My heart
broke and I started crying before they could say a word. Amy had
been killed by a drunk driver. I died inside. Amy and I had
planned for such an event by having enormous life insurance plans.
Our families confirmed our worst fears by not even attending her
funeral. Robin and I were completely alone. The insurance bought
Robin and I a house, a college account for Robin and freedom from
money worries. I took a job editing and writing minor technical
journals. It paid enough and allowed me to stay home with Robin.

My relationship with Robin took a new turn 3 months after Amy left
us. I had managed to get over my grief and keep Robin from missing
her mother too much. Robin started sleeping with me two nights
after Amy went away because she had nightmares that I was going to
leave also. After she started sleeping with me her bad dreams went
away. Amy and I had been very open about sex with Robin so she knew
what all the parts were for and how they were to be used. Amy and I
had also undressed in front of Robin so that she was not confused or
ashamed of body and sexuality. Robin seemed to love nudity after
that. I didn't admit to myself but I cherished the fact I would be
able to watch her body grow and develop while taking sexual feelings
out on Amy. Amy and I could't keep our hands off each other at any
time and sometimes we believe Robin would sneak a peak at us while
trying to appear non-chalant about our activities. She was about 3
years old when she began bathing with Amy and I. She loved being
touched and touching us. Until she was 5 years old nothing remotly
sexual happened. When she turned 5 she began showing interest in my
dick. She snuck in touches under water and would pull and play with
it. That's when Amy and I told her about sex. After that Robin
would play at sex with me but Amy never took it seriously; neither
did I.

After three months of sleeping together, I had started to get used
to little Robin's body near me at night. I felt that was going too
far and that Robin should sleep in her own bed.

"Robin, are you ready to go to sleep in own bed yet?"

"No,Daddy" She said meekly.

"Robin, do you know when you might be ready?"

"Never!!" she yelled and ran to the bedroom we shared.

I chased her to the bedroom (our bedroom). She was sitting on the
bed crying softly."Honey I didn't mean to upset you. Whydo--"

She cut me off saying,"I love you daddy;don't you love me. as much
as you loved mommy!?!"

"Of course I do sweetheart!! Don't you think I love you. "

"I don't think you do because you never try to FUCK me!! If you did
love me you'd do the stuff with me you did with mommy. You used to
let me touch your thing but now I can only do when you are asleep.
I haven't seen your thing since mommy died. SO YOU DON'T LOVE
ME!!!!"

I didn't know what to say. I stammered," I didn't know that you
felt that way. Daddies aren't supposed to do it with their little
girls because if they do they will go to jail,besides my thing
wouldn't fit inside your little thing. Ok."

Robin wouldn't hear of it. "I know what they try to teach us at
school about how we should feel about bad big people,but I told my
teacher I'd like to be touched by my daddy. He asked me if you ever
did and I said 'no silly' but I don't think he believed me. The
teacher then asked me'do you like to be touced down there?'. I said
'I think I would if someone would just do it finally!'. I never
told you, daddy but I would love to be touched like you used to do
mommy. So when I go to school I make my dresses shorter so boys can
see my underwear. But they look but they are afraid to touch. Mr
Ray ,that's my teacher, always called me up to the board when I
would wear my dresses but not when I wore pants. he seemed
disappointed when wore pants and was kind of mean to me. But Mr Ray
was nice and friendly when I wore my dresses. Mommy used to wear
her dresses this way and when she saw me do it would say,'You are
going to give mommy a run for her money.' Sometimes I would be at
the mall with mommy and she would wear real short shorts with her
butt sticking out and she bought me some too but she told me not to
tell you. Want to see them?"

I whispered quietly,"Yes."

She walked out of the room. My head was swimming just like it did
the day I met her mother. My dick was so hard that it hurt. I
hadn't felt that way since Amy passed away. Robin,my little girl,
was seducing me with stories of public flashing and stories about
trying to seduce her teacher. I had to get her to tell me rest of
the story about Mr Ray. Robin re-entered the room: she was wearing
shorts almost two sizes too small. She had taken off everything
else but the shorts. Her legs were more shapely because of the
little high heels she was wearing. Her little legs looked better
than any model's. They had a slimness that made me gasp but her
calves were defined and her thighs beatifully sculpted up to to her
small slim hips. The shorts were so tight they must have hurt. Her
labia was so well formed I thought I would lose control. Robin's
tummy was smooth and flat and her chest was flat with pouting
nipples and large aureola like her mother too. Her face was so
small almost covered by voluminous hair. It was long down to her
bottom and frizzy because of the mixing of her heritage. I told her
to turn aound so I could see her butt in those shorts. My god!! I
came in my pants when I saw her behind. I Didn't even have to touch
myself either!!! Her behind was small slim and tight. The shorts
didn't even cover three-quarters of her butt. Robin's bottom had
those wonderful concave sides that little girls have on their little
bottoms. I asked her to come back and get on the bed with me.
"What should daddy wear?" I asked eagerly.

"I once saw you in that thing you used to wear when you played
softball."

I jumped and got an athletic supporter to put on. I went in the
bathroom and undressed. I was getting stiff again but my cock was
not fully operational yet. I quickly showered to clean for my
little baby. I put on lotion so my body would be nice and soft.
Then I put on my jock strap hoping Robin would not be disappointed
with what she saw. From the look on her eyes when I stepped out
that was not the case.

"Thank's daddy!!!"

Her little labia was now visible because she sat with her knees
pulled up to her chin. I was fully hard now and she loved seeing my
"thing" straining at the jock strap.

"Am I causing it to be like that daddy" she giggled.

"You know you are baby. What do you want to call it,Robin? You can
say anything you want when it's just between you me "

"I want to call it a DICK, daddy!!"

Hearing those words slip those seven and half year old lips just
made my heart jump. She giggled a little but said it again to make
sure I heard it clearly."You can use any words you like when it's
just you and me Robin. What do you want me to call your "thing"."

"I want you to call it my 'HOT PUSSY' and call my butt a 'SWEET
ASS'. And someday I'll have titties like mommy."

"I know you will and I hope you'll want me to suck and play with
them. But now daddy wants you to tell him more about Mr Ray and
you."

"OK daddy. Well after Mr Ray had asked me about being touched I
asked him later if he had ever touched a little girl down there
anytime. He said,'Little girls who ask that question should be
touched.' I walked closer to him and said,'maybe'. I guess that's
all he needed to hear because he pulled my panties down right
there!" I remembered my first time with Amy and couldn't believe
the coincidence. Robin continued, " It was the first time anyone
had ever touched it that way. It felt great and my pussy felt hot
he said. I reached for his zipper but couldn't get it down. He
unzipped his pants and I felt his thi- dick in my hands. It was so
hot it felt like it was on fire. He asked me if would put in his
mouth. I told him that the first one in my mouth would have to be a
very special one. I meant you daddy. I told him that I would let
him rub it on my thi- pussy if he wanted to. So he lifted me up on
his desk then pulled my panties down to my shoes. He pressed his
dick hard against my pussy and rubbed on my pussy. It felt real
good and I remembered when I used to lay down on top of you in the
bathtub with mommy. Your dick felt good between my legs. I felt
his dick rub a really good place in my pussy and I started rubbing
back. I let him rub along time and then I felt his dick start
jumping and a little then a warm white liquid started coming out.
Then I remembered what mommy and you told me about how sperm makes a
woman have a baby. I also remembered what mommy told me about how
sometimes a woman gets it in her mouth if she sucks a man's dick ,
so I reached down and put some in my mouth. It tasted real funny
but I'd like some more when you cum daddy. Mr Ray then wiped it off
me with napkins and said 'thank you'. Wasn't he polite daddy? He
asked me if I would like to sit up front. I said ok and then he
asked me if I would take off my panties before coming to class in
the morning from now on. I told him I would do it if he could
always look at my pussy and touch me when ever he can by calling me
up to the desk as much as possible. And now he does. He was my
teacher last year when I was six and this happened. This year he
became a second grade teacher so that he could still have fun with
me. When he is reading a story and he is the only one in the front
of the classroom I pull my legs up on the desk and my ass sticks out
real far and he can see my asshole and pussyhole at the same time.
I love it and he loves it too. I know that some of the boys have
seen my butt from the side because they tell Mr Ray and he just
tells them that he doesn't know what they are talking about. Some
times Mr Ray reads just to my ass and pussy . He'll then call me up
front behind his desk and feels my ass and pussy and takes out his
dick and I sometimes can make him cum on my hand. He looks so
strange and the other -kids look at him wierd. They probably think
he's having a heart attack. I let him take pictures of me too at
the library. He takes me in a room with a lot of books and he gets
me to take my clothes off and he takes pictures as long as he can.
He let me have some copies of the pictures he took of me and some
pictures I took of him. Want to see them?"

"Yes" was all I could say. I didn't know how I felt hearing these
details of my little girls sex life. A six year old with a sexual
past. How would I have reacted last year if she had told me about
her fun and had Amy known? I got my answer when Robin walked over
to her mother's jewelry box and took out the bottom of the case and
pulled out the pictures.

"This is when I had a pencil up my ass. Mr Ray likes to stick them
up there before he starts using them so they have my smell on them.
Sometimes if my shit" She clearly knew her dirty words and enjoyed
using them in front of me. I could tell the way she would look at
my crotch to see if I was still hard. "gets on the pencil he'd lick
it off!!! but he always made sure they would have a smell. If the
smell would start to go away he would call me up to his desk and
stick it up my ass to get it back. He would immediatly stick it in
his mouth to clean it RIGHT THERE in the classroom!!! This next
picture is a class picture he took so he put me up front and told me
raise my dress when he said 'cheese'. Look at all the other kids
they have no idea that raised my dress and showed my pussy to anyone
who could see. This is real close up of my pussy from when I was
six and this is a close up from after I turned seven this year. Mr
Ray says that he wants take a picture each year as I grow up. I
told him that's alright with me. And I will unless you make me
stop, daddy" she looked at me for an answer.

As I watched her shorts biting into her sweet seven year old pussy,
I could't refuse her any wish."Anything you ever want to do with
anyone I will not stop as long as you're having fun, but if you ever
want me to step in all you to do is say so no matter what. OK?" I
answered.

"This is a picture he took of me bending over a table to talk to a
girl in my class. Some other kids may have seen but I was real
quick so they weren't sure. I took this picture of Mr Ray in that
book room. We almost got caught by another girl in my class. Mr
Ray really yelled at her so much she started crying and I don't
think any other kid's will ever bother us again. I love it when he
starts rubbing my ass sometimes he tries to stick his dick in there,
but it hurts if more than the top of his dick goes in there. But
daddy if you want to stick yours in there I'll let you as long as
you want. I've been practicing putting things in my pussy. I asked
mommy to let me have one her things shaped like a dick."

"It's called a dildo, baby"

"She said she would buy me a small one to start with and I could go
at my own pace. It now fits inside daddy. And I want you to do it
with me like you did it with mommy."

"And so we will, my little girl lover." I said.

I asked Robin,"Have you ever kissed a boy on the mouth?"

"No,not the way I saw you and mommy do it. Will you teach me how to
kiss with my tongue like mommy did?" she cooed.

I reached over and lightly ran my finger over her small full lips.
They were as soft as butter. I layed her back on the bed and bent
over her to began to kiss her softly. She opened her lips slightly
and allowed my tongue to slip partially into her mouth. I ran my
tongue over her teeth and then the entered her mouth to find her
tongue. She put her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to
encourage me to probe further. I could feel her warm breath as her
chest rose and fell against my nude chest. We began rubbing our
nude chests against each other as our tongues explored the insides
of each others mouths. I ran my fingers through her long hair and
lighty traced the sides of her body taking a long time to explore
the concave sides of small, smooth hips. We kissed a while more
then we pulled away to look at each others faces. There was a glow
between us that warmed the room. We began kissing again this time
more hungrily. Our spit mixed and ran down the left side of her
face onto the pillow. My dick was stiff against the part of her leg
below the knee. She seemed to like having my weight pressing down
on her body because she pulled me down on top of her. Her body felt
small and breakable under the weight of my body. I slid down to her
smooth flat chest kissing all the way down. Her neck ,her adam's
apple, her chest bones,then to her left aureole. I kissed across
her chest to her right aueole but teased away from her nipples just
yet. I kissed her chest over to her left aureole again, then kissed
around her nipple then moved over left nipple. She arched her back
to thrust her little girl nipple as far as it would go into my
mouth.

"You are the first man to kiss my tits. I hope they taste good. "

They felt wonderful as my tongue ran back and forth over her tiny
tit. I moved dowm her to her tummy to kiss her belly button. She
giggled as my tongue tickled her soft flat belly. I then reached
her shorts athe top as they reached just above her pubis.

"Go ahead daddy. You know I want you to do anything you want."

I pulled gently at the top of her shorts and tried be gentle as I
pulled them down, but then they wouldn't come down. They were so
incredibly tight; I could't see how she had gotten them on in the
first place. I used more strength to peel them down and reveal her
pubic area. It was beautiful. The lips of her pussy joined
together to form a wonderful slit between her legs. I pulled the
shorts off her legs careful to leave her little high heeled shoes
on. She parted her legs slightly to allow my hands to rub the
inside and outside of her legs. I began rubbing all over body from
her chest down to her knees. She rubbed my chest with her right
hand and tried to reach down to my dick with her left. I moved up
little as much as I could so she could feel my dick through my jock
strap.

"Daddy will you take that off so I can see and touch your thi- ,I
mean, your dick."

I moved up on the bed so that I was on my knees. "Do it
yourself.",I told her. She pulled up to touch the top of my jock
strap. Robin ,my little seven-year-old child, was about to become
my sexual partner for as long as she wanted. She pulled the top of
my jock strap down watching intently as it spilled out of the strap.
She pushed the strap down to my knees leaning forward and allowing
my dick to brush across lips and cheeks of her face. Robin then had
me stand up on the bed and allow her to take off the jock strap
completely. " Honey, I'd like for us to explore each other for a
while. Lay down on the bed with your head on the pillow." I layed
down on the bed with my had at the foot of the bed. I spread my
legs and placed my feet on each side of her head ,thus with knees in
the air and my scrotum close to her left shoulder so she could
easily explore my dick and balls as much as she liked. She mimicked
my movements by trying to put her left leg over my stomach spreading
her sweet young pussy open wide. She ran her hands all my genitals.
She was very pleased I had given myself to her so completely. I
loved the touch of her small hands on my dick and balls. They
explored and probed touching the tip and spreading as open as it
would go then playing with head to see how it would feel if she
squeezed. Robin would then stroke the shaft of my average size
dick. It wasn't big but the dick must have seemed interesting
enough to my Robin. She would then move to my balls and moving them
around in her hands exploring the underside of them and strking my
dick at the same time. She would sneak a finger toward my asshole
every now and then. But I think she was afraid of how I might
react. She would lean over to kiss it every now and then. Her
hands were like little spiders crawling all over my dick and balls.
Her pussy felt like little lips in my fingers. I spread her lips to
see the soft pink inside. It seemed wet in there and she was new to
me. I guessed little girls didn't have the ability to lubricate the
same way a woman did so I didn't want to explore too far and hurt my
new lover. Robin seemed to sense this and placed her right hand
over her little smooth baby pussy. She then with one motion spread
her little pussy and placed a finger over a tiny bump at the top of
her pussy. I was shocked she was so experienced that she could find
her little baby clit so fast. I began rubbing her clit and trying
to stick my pinky finger into her tiny hole. She began pushing her
pelvis against my finger and causing me to really push hard against
her clitty! She then started to lick the head of my dick like a
popscicle against her tongue. "No sweetheart you have to take it in
your mouth and suck it while using your tongue to lick it. Here let
me show you." I took her index finger in my mouth and started
moving it in and out while I used my tongue to lick around the top
and sides. Robin was a fast learner; she used her mouth and tongue
expertly to drive me wild.

Between sucks she said,"I want to taste your cum daddy. That's what
mommy called it and she said it would taste good because it came
from someone I loved. " Her face was tiny and angelic. The only
thing that she seemed to care about was the hard thing she pushed in
her mouth and making her mouth strech wide in an obscene manner that
me unable to hold back. She knew what was about to happen because
of earlier experience and so she wasn't suprised or frightened.
When the sperm came out of my throbbing dick she gripped both hands
around my cock and held on for dear life. She refused to let go and
when the first stream erupted from that huge(her mouth was so small
even my average dick seemed like a massive member) thing in her
mouth. She swallowed but tried to breathe in when my next stream
exploded into her. Robin gagged a little but still did not give in.
She sucked even harder and swallowed quick this time and didn't get
caught taking a breath. Her mouth worked even harder while allowing
her fingers to continue to explore my cock and balls. If the cum
started to drip out of her mouth she used her fingers to push the
drip back up and suck it in and swallow. When the cock she worked
so feverishly on started to lose rigidity she slowly massaged the
last drops of cum in her sweet mouth.

I had managed to massage her pussy the whole time she had brought me
to orgasm. I pulled her to me and held her in my arms while trying
to regain my strength. She kissed me on the face and then on the
mouth. I tasted the salty sweetness of her mouth on my mine. We
kissed for a while exchanging spit and sperm.

As her father rubbed her pussy and ass with both hands she spoke,"I
want to wait until friday to fuck me. I want you to take me out on
a date like a woman. Is that ok, daddy?"

"Yes sweetheart. It'll be a real date and I'll treat you like a
woman. You have all the right's that your mommy had now. Unless
you act like a bad girl, you have the right to make all choices for
yourself. I promise oyu in control of your hot little body ,hot
pussy and sweet ass."

"Thanks daddy. I hope I can make you hard time and time again.
Mommy was right about the taste of cum. I liked it a lot and hope
it's okay if I can taste Mr Ray's cum. You said my I could do
anything I wanted with my body."

"Mr Ray is going to be a very happy man."

"Yes I know that daddy, but remember my pussy is yours first and so
is my asshole.?

Wanna more incest stories? >
http://www.incesttabooo.com/mylittle.html
inherhole
2006-06-06 21:23:00 UTC
I am looking foward to when Mr. Ray joins them and put his cock into
her asshole for the first time while her father has his cock in her
pussy. My sister said she remembered her first teacher in kindergarden
through sixth grade and the progression that he took her to get into
her three holes and her first child in fifth grade by that teacher.
Other teacher put babies in her through college. She became a teacher.
I love her very much and I really love her little breasts which
produced as much milk from them as large breasts do.