NEW Story: "Literal Clitoral Adoration" (Mg-Grand/incst/Pett)
o***@webtv.net
2003-10-28 06:50:40 UTC
usual disclaimer: be of age to read; pure fiction; no reposting for
profit; property of the author.

authors notes: While I do consider this a complete story; I also have a
'sequel' or continuation envisioned. I'd especially treasure comments
from any female readers, since I've 'attempted' to write this from a
young females perspective.

YOUR comments are always part of my decisions. ~o.

=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0"Literal Clitoral Adoration" ~oafish

"Grandpa? Are all kids just 'lucky sex accidents'?" =A0 And by the
sudden, confused look on his face, I guess I'd gotten his attention!

Gramps had always been easy to talk to. He always listened and never
seemed to go ballistic, even when he thought you were wrong. He had a
way of explaining stuff that made you see what was important and what
the real problem was. So, even though this one was a real... 'we don't
talk about that', type bugger, I felt I'd get a straight answer from
him.

"I mean... It's messy, 'n noisey, 'n stinks, an'...an'... yeah, must
feel real good for a minute, I guess... but all that sloppy grunting and
shoving after arguing and tricking and making people feel mad an' all...
it just doesn't seem worth the bother!"

He just looked at me for a long... long minute! I was starting to feel
nervous about opening my big mouth, when, finally, a big smile spread
across his face. His eyes kinda sparkled at me and he asked me a
question.

" 'Accidental' kids? Sex? =A0 And just what does my 'innocent' little
Maggie know, or imagine she knows, about all that?"

"I'm almost ten, Grandpa! I know a whole lot more than you think about
_fuckin'_ and stuff!" I sorta whispered the 'dirty word' to see how
he'd react. He didn't bat an eyelash... He just kept smiling and asked
me to tell him about what I knew.

"Everything, my wonder-child! Tell me everything you know... and where
you learned about it... and I'll try to answer any questions you have."

He was serious! My Grandpa's great!

"Well... there's all the school stuff, where we learned about penises
and vaginas and eggs and sperm... and catching diseases, and staying
clean and wholesome... And mostly, 'Don't!'. =A0 And what I hear with
Mom an' Dad; like they argue about it in loud whispers more than
actually doin' it! =A0 And when I sometimes hear them at night... It's
all grunting and growling like crazy animals for a few minutes. I
mean... they're saying nice things to each other... but they're saying
them like they're mad at each other!"

"And what about you, Maggie? Seriously now, this is between you and me,
what have you done? Have you been trying 'sex'?"

"Well sorta... some..." and when he didn't say anything... "I... I play
with my cunny a few times a week. You know...," _and I felt myself
blushing!_ ..."to catch that good feeling so I can relax and get to
sleep. =A0 That's sex, isn't it?"

"And that's it?"

"Well no... un... the other girl's were talking about... un... hot dogs
'n carrots 'n stuff... so I tried some of that. =A0 But, (snicker), my
fingers are better...!" _I was sure I was red as a beet!_

"I don't suppose you've asked your Mom or Dad about all this, have you?
Otherwise you wouldn't be asking me."

"I tried asking Mom a few months ago, and she slapped me, called me a
dirty girl and said that I was much too young to even be thinking about
'such disgusting things'! ...and, un... I accidentally caught Dad...
un... 'beatin' off' (?) in the shower. And when I grabbed his penis,
_(it was huge! 'n Hard!)_, I thought he'd had a heart attack! His knees
started shakin' and he bellowed real loud! =A0 He started to squirt 'n
he fell onto the shower floor! =A0 And, believe me, I ran out of there
real quick!"

Grandpa's eyes were closed. He was grinning and it looked like he was
trying not to laugh! I mean... his chest and belly were just quivering
and shaking. His head was back, and his hands had a 'death grip' on the
arms of his chair!

"Grandpa! ...Don't laugh at me!" _I was really embarrassed now!_

"I'm sorry, Maggie! I know you're serious about this!" he apologised.
"It's just that... well, there's an old saying: 'A little bit of
knowledge is a dangerous thing!', and that seems to be the problem here.
You know quite a bit about sex; just enough to draw all the wrong
conclusions."

"Hunh...?" ...and he was quiet for a minute. I could tell that he was
thinking. _(That's what I like about Grandpa! He always thinks things
out before he answers you!)_

"Let me see if I've got this straight," he began.

"You know about 'cocks' and 'erections going into girl's 'pussies' to
make babies by combining sperm and eggs. _(I guess he was using those
words just to see if they shocked me!)_ You've heard your parents 'doing
it', and they sounded angry. You've tried 'things' in your own 'pussy',
and found that a little 'playing with your fingers' is more fun. You've
seen and felt your Father's 'cock', seen him 'cum', and thought he was
having a heart attack. Your Mom is angry with you and calling you names
for even thinking about it. Is that about right?"

"Yeah, Grandpa... I don't understand why people do all that messy, angry
stuff and have fights about it... and go through all that trouble...
when they could just have a happy little twiddle and get a peaceful
night's sleep!"

"Maggie, my Darling! =A0 What you don't know... Can hurt you! =A0 Those
'little twiddles' of yours are just the tip of the iceberg. =A0 Maybe
your Mom's right... and for now, you should just let it go. =A0 After
all, you're not even ten yet!"

"Un-un, Grandpa! I want to know... And if you won't let me in on the
secret, I'll just have to find somebody else to tell me!" I was
determined to learn about this 'sex-thing'.... NoW!

It was Grandpa's turn to hem 'n haw. Finally he said that it wasn't a
'telling' thing, that I'd already been 'told' more than enough and that
was the problem... it was all talking and my trying to guess the rest.

"To learn more, Maggie, you need to be shown. You need to find and feel
things for yourself. You're awfully young, but if you're dead-set on
finding out now, I could help you. =A0 Maybe I shouldn't be the one, but
I don't want to see you get your head more scrambled by someone that
doesn't care. =A0 But, if it *needs* to be now, Maggie, I need to be
certain of three things: one... I need to have complete trust and
honesty from you; two... your complete obedience in everything tell you
to do; and, three... your complete secrecy. This isn't to be talked
about... ever... to anyone! Understand?!"

The look on my Grandpa's face told me everything... well... the look of
his pants had something to say, too! (giggle) He meant every word he
said!

"OK, Grandpa... I promise! =A0 What do I do?"

He took a long, deep breath; gazed into my soul; and gave me my first
orders. "You take a good, long shower. I'll be watching, to make sure
you get everything squeaky clean. =A0 Go on now! =A0 No, no, no... leave
your clothes here."

I've been naked in front of Grandpa all my life, but somehow this felt
different. Maybe it was the serious look on his face; or maybe it was
that he was so still, just sitting there, as he watched my hands... but
as I started to unbutton my shirt I felt sorta nervous. =A0 My fingers
got kinda confused and I was being real slow.

"That's o k, Maggie... take your time, so Grandpa can concentrate on
every inch of my pretty Granddaughter." He said in a quiet voice.

As I pulled the shirt down from my shoulders he said something about my
nipples being a pretty pink... and I could feel myself get hot all over!
I mean, they're just barely poking out a little... little pointy peaks
that aren't much at all! =A0 I glanced down and saw that the nipple-ends
were sticking out, as he scooted forward for a closer look.

"Very pretty, bright pink, tiny little things," he mumbled. "Do you play
at 'em when you... un... 'twiddle' with yourself at night?"

I answered, "Un-huh... a little bit," and I could feel his warm breath
on my belly as he moved his head from side to side. He blew in my
belly-button and made me giggle, before telling me to drop my shorts. As
I undid my shorts and let them drop down to my knees, his gaze never
left my crotch.

"Lovely little bears!" Grandpa said. "First pull those panties up tight,
and let me have a look at you. That's right... so they're not hanging
all baggie between your legs."

I could feel my cunny pushing against my panties when he softly drew a
finger up the crease in front! Eeeeew! That was nice! It kinda
tickled-electric and my hips jerked at him! His finger went down and up
a couple of times, then sorta moved on the side of my cunny with his
thumb on the other side. Grandpa squeezed a litle bit, and I felt like I
was going to pee! I was still pulling up on my panties, so when his
other hand kinda petted my butt it was on my bare skin! I wasn't nervous
feeling anymore... his hands felt all rough, but he was being real
gentle... just barely touching me. My butt, the back of my legs, up the
inside of my legs... slowly up until I felt his hand against the bottom
of my underwear. All the time his other hand kept squeezin' and moving
up and down on the sides of my cunny in front!

"Such a hot little pussy, you are, Maggie!" He exclaimed as my legs
sorta shook and squeezed on his hand. "And it's feeling all soft and
damp in here already!"

He pulled sideways on the inside of my thigh. And as my legs spread a
little, his other fingers went under the front of my panties and pulled
them to the side. I wasn't holding my panties up tight anymore... I was
holding on Grandpa's shoulders for balance. My knees felt rubbery, and
when I looked down, my pussy was all red-like and bulging out! =A0 His
nose was almost touching me.. and I could feel his breath!

"So hot and pink! ...and look at that! Juicey, too!" he exclaimed!
"If you don't mind, Maggie... Grandpa'd like a little taste of that!"

I was pratically sitting on his other hand! My knees were real weak; I
could feel my heart pounding; my cunny felt like it was on fire! I don't
know where it came from... but I heard my voice tremble when I just
begged him.

"Oh, Grandpa!... Kiss it, Grandpa! ...Please... *Kiss It! ...Oh, Kiss
it for me, Grandpa *"... and... _*He DiD!*_

Grandpa just leaned forward in his chair. I was feelin' all trembly an'
my cunny felt like it was on fire! =A0 His fingers were stretching the
front of my panties way to the side and his other hand was under my butt
as he pulled me forward. I saw his lips sorta pucker out and felt cool
air whooshing on my cunt when he was almost touching. Then, just as his
scraggley ol' mustache tickled my thighs, my clitty-bump sorta jumped to
his lips... and I yelled at the shock!

"EEeeeeiiiIIIiiiioouuuuu!!"

'Twiddling' myself in bed at night never felt like this! The creepy,
zinging kinda sparked all over the inside of my legs... an' I could even
feel it in my titties! An' it was like... like a... a ball of hungry
fire... exploding way deep, up inside me! His fingers between me legs
were squishin' an' fumblin' with my cunny from behind, when he sucked my
bump again... and the sparks and fire roared! ...Again 'n again!
=A0=A0
"Grand--PA-A!?!" I was knottin' an' humpin' on his face. and I felt his
tongue slid down my juicey slit as feel-wonderful waves rolled through
me!

He half held me up by the front of my panties as I fell to the floor. I
was on my back, still shakin', and I remember him skinning my panties of
my legs.

"Oh... *Grandpa!* Is *that* 'sex'?" I asked.

"That's just the tiniest beginning, Maggie," my smiling, wonderful
Grandpa answered, before telling me to roll over on my tummy.

I felt the fingertips of both of his hands slowly travel from my
shoulders all the way down my back. Then they went over my bum and all
the way down to my feet. I giggled and shivered when he tickled my
soles, before those fingertips started coming back up... only this time,
they were spreading my legs. I was feeling so warm an' cuddly that my
eyes were closed an' I was kinda purrin' for my Grandpa, when his
fingertips gently pulled my cheeks open. My already sopping cunny got
even gushier when he poked a fingertip into both of my holes! I could
feel my cunny trying to get more than just the tip! And my butthole
liked the 'creepy'-tingle' of his fingertip in there!

"Ummmm... yes-s-s-s, Grandpa... m-m-o-r-e...!"

His fingertip slid a little further up my cunny, an' he sorta drew me up
on my knees. It felt like my asshole and cunt were both spread wide open
to the sky! It was sooo good! His cunny finger slid deeper! An' I guess
he spit on his butt-hole finger, 'cause it felt slippery wet when it
squeezed in a bit more! *Sooo...Good!*

"Mo-o-ore... Grandpa... Please... De-e-e-per!"

I remember purring, as I pushed myself back and up on him! =A0 He
started twisting his fingers a little, as he pushed a bit more with
one... then the other. One finger deeper, then the other... as the first
backed out a bit. One was worming out as the other twisted de-e-eper!
That fiery-sparking thing was spreading all ovr me! His fingers started
moving a little quicker! My cunny felt so hot.... an' wet! My butthole
was sooo open and full! ...and I could hear him mumbling....

"I-nnn-n, with the Out... and O-u-u-t, with In... I-NNN-N, with the
o-u-UT... and o-u-t-t, with the in-nnn-nnnnnn! Sl-i-i-de 'n wig-gle...
twi-ist it 'round about... and, o-o-u-ut 'n IN-nn-nnn..."

I was going to explode! IT!... I!... OHHHH!...

..and then he slides both slippery fingers in...

..at the very same time...

*all - the - way - into - both - my - gushy holes!*

...an' I guess I did... explode. I don't quite remember much, except a
bunch of howin' an' floppin' around an' stuff... until I woke up in
Heaven with my Grandpa Angel smiling down on me!

"You're a delightfully sloppy, little mess of exquisitely beautiful
funk, my little Maggie! Rest a moment, and I'll help you get your
loveliness to the shower," he chuckled.

All I could do was wiggle my toes an' giggle.

I felt so relaxed... an'... an'... just super-alive!

_*Isn't my Grandpa wonderful !?!*_
Sticky Fingers
2003-10-29 04:37:35 UTC
Great story oafish! The characterizations were very believable, I could
almost feel her embarrassment and her eagerness to learn about sex reminded
me of myself at that age. The young female perspective was heartwarming in
it's authenticity. A rare treat from a consummate author. Thankyou!

Sticky Fingers

--
Someone who thinks logically provides a nice contrast to the real world.
<***@webtv.net> wrote in message news:14107-3F9E11C0-***@storefull-2353.public.lawson.webtv.net...
usual disclaimer: be of age to read; pure fiction; no reposting for
profit; property of the author.

authors notes: While I do consider this a complete story; I also have a
'sequel' or continuation envisioned. I'd especially treasure comments
from any female readers, since I've 'attempted' to write this from a
young females perspective.

YOUR comments are always part of my decisions. ~o.

"Literal Clitoral Adoration" ~oafish

"Grandpa? Are all kids just 'lucky sex accidents'?" And by the
[...]

" 'Accidental' kids? Sex? And just what does my 'innocent' little
Maggie know, or imagine she knows, about all that?"

"I'm almost ten, Grandpa! I know a whole lot more than you think about
_fuckin'_ and stuff!" I sorta whispered the 'dirty word' to see how
he'd react. He didn't bat an eyelash... He just kept smiling and asked
me to tell him about what I knew.

"Everything, my wonder-child! Tell me everything you know... and where
you learned about it... and I'll try to answer any questions you have."

He was serious! My Grandpa's great!

"Well... there's all the school stuff, where we learned about penises
and vaginas and eggs and sperm... and catching diseases, and staying
clean and wholesome... And mostly, 'Don't!'. And what I hear with
Mom an' Dad; like they argue about it in loud whispers more than
actually doin' it! And when I sometimes hear them at night... It's
all grunting and growling like crazy animals for a few minutes. I
mean... they're saying nice things to each other... but they're saying
them like they're mad at each other!"

"And what about you, Maggie? Seriously now, this is between you and me,
what have you done? Have you been trying 'sex'?"

"Well sorta... some..." and when he didn't say anything... "I... I play
with my cunny a few times a week. You know...," _and I felt myself
blushing!_ ..."to catch that good feeling so I can relax and get to
sleep. That's sex, isn't it?"

"And that's it?"

"Well no... un... the other girl's were talking about... un... hot dogs
'n carrots 'n stuff... so I tried some of that. But, (snicker), my
fingers are better...!" _I was sure I was red as a beet!_

"I don't suppose you've asked your Mom or Dad about all this, have you?
Otherwise you wouldn't be asking me."

"I tried asking Mom a few months ago, and she slapped me, called me a
dirty girl and said that I was much too young to even be thinking about
'such disgusting things'! ...and, un... I accidentally caught Dad...
un... 'beatin' off' (?) in the shower. And when I grabbed his penis,
_(it was huge! 'n Hard!)_, I thought he'd had a heart attack! His knees
started shakin' and he bellowed real loud! He started to squirt 'n
he fell onto the shower floor! And, believe me, I ran out of there
[...]

"Maggie, my Darling! What you don't know... Can hurt you! Those
'little twiddles' of yours are just the tip of the iceberg. Maybe
your Mom's right... and for now, you should just let it go. After
all, you're not even ten yet!"

"Un-un, Grandpa! I want to know... And if you won't let me in on the
secret, I'll just have to find somebody else to tell me!" I was
determined to learn about this 'sex-thing'.... NoW!

It was Grandpa's turn to hem 'n haw. Finally he said that it wasn't a
'telling' thing, that I'd already been 'told' more than enough and that
was the problem... it was all talking and my trying to guess the rest.

"To learn more, Maggie, you need to be shown. You need to find and feel
things for yourself. You're awfully young, but if you're dead-set on
finding out now, I could help you. Maybe I shouldn't be the one, but
I don't want to see you get your head more scrambled by someone that
doesn't care. But, if it *needs* to be now, Maggie, I need to be
certain of three things: one... I need to have complete trust and
honesty from you; two... your complete obedience in everything tell you
to do; and, three... your complete secrecy. This isn't to be talked
about... ever... to anyone! Understand?!"

The look on my Grandpa's face told me everything... well... the look of
his pants had something to say, too! (giggle) He meant every word he
said!

"OK, Grandpa... I promise! What do I do?"

He took a long, deep breath; gazed into my soul; and gave me my first
orders. "You take a good, long shower. I'll be watching, to make sure
you get everything squeaky clean. Go on now! No, no, no... leave
your clothes here."

I've been naked in front of Grandpa all my life, but somehow this felt
different. Maybe it was the serious look on his face; or maybe it was
that he was so still, just sitting there, as he watched my hands... but
as I started to unbutton my shirt I felt sorta nervous. My fingers
got kinda confused and I was being real slow.

"That's o k, Maggie... take your time, so Grandpa can concentrate on
every inch of my pretty Granddaughter." He said in a quiet voice.

As I pulled the shirt down from my shoulders he said something about my
nipples being a pretty pink... and I could feel myself get hot all over!
I mean, they're just barely poking out a little... little pointy peaks
that aren't much at all! I glanced down and saw that the nipple-ends
[...]

when I looked down, my pussy was all red-like and bulging out! His
nose was almost touching me.. and I could feel his breath!

"So hot and pink! ...and look at that! Juicey, too!" he exclaimed!
"If you don't mind, Maggie... Grandpa'd like a little taste of that!"

I was pratically sitting on his other hand! My knees were real weak; I
could feel my heart pounding; my cunny felt like it was on fire! I don't
know where it came from... but I heard my voice tremble when I just
begged him.

"Oh, Grandpa!... Kiss it, Grandpa! ...Please... *Kiss It! ...Oh, Kiss
it for me, Grandpa *"... and... _*He DiD!*_

Grandpa just leaned forward in his chair. I was feelin' all trembly an'
my cunny felt like it was on fire! His fingers were stretching the
[...]

I remember purring, as I pushed myself back and up on him! He

_*Isn't my Grandpa wonderful !?!*_
o***@webtv.net
2003-10-30 01:02:48 UTC
usual disclaimer: be of age to read; pure fiction; no reposting for
profit; property of the author.

=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0"Literal Clitoral Adoration" ~oafish

part 2

I was just layin' there feelin' all warm an' gushy with my toes
spreading as I kinda throbbed all through my crotch. My breath was still
practically gasping! ...I mean, my cunny was all hot feeling an'
slimy-wet while my titties felt like they were straining to poke up at
Grandpa's smile! It was like that feeling that you get when you're in
the middle of a big, warm hug.... 'cept about a zillion times as good!
Ohhh, YEs-ssss!

All of a sudden Grandpa grabbed my ankles and hauled me, upside-down,
off the floor! My feet were way over his head... an' he just bit me on
the butt! Eeeeeeuuuu-hee-hee! Then with me just dangling there, he
started walkin' through the house. Down the hall an' into the bathroom
with me laughin' an' squirmin', while he kept growlin' and gnawin' on
me! I was all shivery and goose-bumpy by the time he let my hands touch
the floor! =A0 His hands held my waist as I lowered my feet onto the
bathmat an' raised my head up betwen his knees. He was sittin' on the
toilet lid... an' I was staring right at the bulge in his pants! I
lunged forward an' tried to bite him, but he just grabbed my head an'
pulled me up for a big, wet, slobbery, mustache tickling, laughing kiss!

"But, Grandpa!..." I laughed at him, "Don't I get some of you, too!"

"Later, you hungry minx! First... like I said... we got to get this
sticky, little body of yours all cleaned up." And he reached over me to
turn the shower on. "You just climb in there and start with shampooing
your hair. I'll be back in a couple seconds to help with the rest."

The hot water felt real nice. I could feel the shampoo bubbles trickling
down my body as I scrubbed my head. I knew Gandpa was back, 'cause I
could hear him breathing. I felt kinda naughty, all over again, thinking
about him looking at me. Strange! One part of me wanted to sorta hide...
like holdin' my elbows over my chest an' squeezin' my knees together;
but, another part of me wanted to shake my butt at him... an' hump my
cunny at his face! I couldn't open my eyes 'cause of the shampoo... so I
stuck my tongue out at him!

That's when his hands wrapped themselves around my back. His fingers
were on my shoulder blades with his thumbs making circles in my armpits.
Somehow it didn't even tickle! It felt soft an' nice! I think I gasped
when he circled his slippery thumbs around my soapy nipples... I know
that electric-spark thing happened! Grandpa's hands slid down my sides
'til they were on my hips; then back up again, with his thumbs tweakin'
over my nipples. Then the down tweak... and back up. =A0 Eeeeuuuw! His
fingertips grabbed my butt the stroke down! Up an' down again! My
nipples felt really hard an' pointy... and coming down his thumbs slid
onto the inside of my hips! I wasn't scrubbin' my head anymore... my
hands were out to the sides, flat against the shower walls!

My mind was exploding with the feeling of Grandpa's soapy-slick hands
going up and down me! My chest an' back; over my butt an' down my legs;
up both legs at once, with his thumbs twiddling at my cuny lips;
fingertips in my butt-crack, then all the way up my spine; around my
neck and shoulders, he even washed my ears an' face! =A0 Then it was all
the way down again, until he lifted a foot. He used one hand to wash all
over my foot, with his fingers spreading an' going between my toes,
while his other hand sorta kneaded the inside an' back of my bent
thigh... until his fingertips slipped all in-and-out, 'round about an'
through the folds and creases of my cunny! I was trembling! My hands
were squeaking on the shower walls!

"Gra-a-an-nd-p-pa-a-A!?" I squeaked, as he did the other foot... and a
soapy fingertip wormed between my cunny lips! =A0 Then, sorta twisting,
he pushed that slippery finger de-e-ep into my pussy!
*"Ooooh-EeeeeuW!... GRand-PA-A-A!"

My hips just jerked and I felt my cunny GRAB his finger! He slid it
half-way out, and IN! ...an' halfway out, an' IN AGAIN! =A0 And I found
my self shakin', my legs twitchin', an' just sittin', collapsed on the
shower floor! An' out and IN, and aga-i-n... real slow-like!

*What a great 'twiddler' my Grandpa is!*

The shampoo had mostly rinsed out of my hair by then, and I could feel
the sheepish, happy grin on my face as I blinked my eyes open. Neat!
Grandpa was sittin' back on his knees in front of me. He was naked! And
soaking wet and spattered with gobs of suds on his chest and legs... and
his thick ol' penis was staring right back at me! It wasn't huge an'
hard like daddy's had been, but it looked sorta thick an' well... almost
red.

"Can...can I feel it, Grandpa?" My voice came out... kinda quiet, but I
wasn't feeling shy anymore.

"Sure you can, Maggie... I'd like that! But slowly... softly now. Be
gentle with your Grandpa's old meat!" He was grinning as he spread his
knees a little bit.

I got up on my knees, an' with one hand on his hairy thigh, slid my
other fingers under it... and it moved! It was just laying there in my
palm... feeling real warm... when I curled my fingers around it... and
it sorta throbbed again! =A0 Grandpa gave a little moan when I pulled it
up and let my fingers squeeze a little. It felt even hotter! An' it was
kinda squooshy an' spongie feeling!

When I pulled again, Grandpa said I should slide my hand back down
towards him too... an' *I saw it grow!* Pretty quick it was standing
straight up! The skin was still loose an' sliddy feeling... but
Grandpa's cock was *hard!* He had me do it with longer, slower
strokes... and then, every time I went down, a purple-red knob would
peek out of the end-skin! I remembered the time I grabbed Dad in the
shower, but this was different.... I wasn't scared. This was fun!

Up an' do-w-n.... an' up an' do-w-n... Grandpa was startin' to breathe
funny. The 'knob-end' was peeking out further an' further! Up an'
do-w-n... up an' do-w-n... Grandpa was making 'unnnnhn...' moans every
time! It was real hot and hard in my hand! I could feel Grandpa's heart
beating in his cock! Up an' do-w-n... up an' do-w-n... my hand was
sliding all along my Grandpa's cock! =A0 Up an' do-w-n... up and
do-w-n... an' I could almost feel it in me!

"EeuuuW-Whaaa! ...Unnnnhaaa... YE-esss!"

Gandpa liked it! ...Lots! He was moving his hips up an' down in my hand!
An' it hit me!
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0*I-Was-Jacking-Off-My-Own-GrandPa!*

"Kiss it! Oh, Baby-Girl! Kiss it, Maggie!" he grunted at me. "Kiss-sss
IT! ...I'm... I'm-m-m...
gettin' C-L-O-S-E!!!" as he humped his bright-red, hard ol' cock
furiously, up an' down through my soapy fist!

The next time the purple knob came up, I puckered my lips right on it!
Grandpa growled an' pushed up harder! The end of his cock pushed right
through my lips an' into my mouth!

"SUCK IT! Don't let it Go-o-oo-o! oooh! ooooOOHH!... I'm gonna...
I...I'mmmmmmMM!
..GONNA..." an' I kept my hand going up an' down like mad while I
sucked real hard on his knob... "CUM! ...UMM ...UUUMMMM!"

His cock swelled up even bigger, an' blasts of juice squirted, again and
again, in my mouth! =A0 He was shaking and humping just like I'd done
when he'd fingered me! The memory had me doin' it all over again, an' I
was dribbling between my legs as Grandpa's juice leaked out of my
mouth... an' we were both howlin' and laughin' an' carrying on together!

Both of us were purrin' and slyly giggling, as I licked the last few
drops from his sota limp, but still thick an' swollen cock, an' asked my
Grandpa...

.."Well? ...is *that* 'sex', yet?"

"We need to get back into the shower, Maggie, and clean up again. This
was a substantial beginning, but we're only about half-way there!"

I wondered what he meant by that! But I didn't really care... 'cause I
love my wonderful Grandpa!

=A0=A0_...an' I knew that there was *more to CUM!*_
o***@webtv.net
2003-10-31 23:52:43 UTC
usual disclaimer: be of age to read; pure fiction; no reposting for
profit; property of the author.

author's note: relatively short segment. Well? 'e' me girls... am I even
close?

=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0"Literal Clitoral Adoration" ~oafish

part 3

My tongue was still playing with Grandpa's salty goop. The hot water was
runnin' down my face an' I was holding onto his hip-bones with my tongue
squishing around, over my teeth an' stuff, as I felt his thumbs wipin'
my face clean. I blinked the water out of my eyes an' sorta shuddered
when his rough hands rubbed on the cum that had dribbled onto my chest.
Grandpa started squeezin' on my titties again... an' he pinched a little
on my nipples an' stretched them way out! Eeeeew! *It zinged me!*... an'
my knees went jelly! My hands kinda hung onto his hairy thighs an' I
found myself kneelin' in front of him... starin' right at his
wrinkly-ol' penis-cock!

It was still all reddish and thick lookin', but the skin was all sorta
puckered at the tip... an' a big ol' glob of that white-ish stuff was
oozin' in the pucker-hole! I just mumbled my lips on the end and sucked!
Yum... More Grandpa Cum! I was humming I was so happy! Just kinda
gnawin' a suckin'. I could see Grandpa's belly tighten up, an' it
sounded like I was makin' him happy, too!
That's when I saw his big ol' hairy balls swingin' there! ...I wanted
to feel 'em.

"Gently, Maggie! Just kinda roll Grandpa's testicles around in your
hands... real softly and gently," he told me as he handed my the soap.
"Stretch and softly scratch at the skin with your soapy fingernails...
_ahhh-h-h-h, yes-s... tha's ni-i-i-ce!"_

_'This is just sooo neat!' I was thinking to myself._ He was starting to
swell up again. My tongue poked in that little hole in the knob part as
my lips pushed the skin back. He kept pullin' on my titties an' I was
feelin' all hot an' throbby again, when all of a sudden his hands slid
into my armpits. He lifted me straight up! His penis schlooped right
outa my mouth an' thwacked me on the chest! It was hot an' spongie
feelin', an' sorta 'slippery-dragged' down my belly as my face came up
to Grandpa's.

My Grandpa kissed me! I mean... *really KiSSed me!* No little peck on
the lips, he moaned as his lips mahed and nibbled at mine! I was
beathin' funny... little gasps and snorts... with his cock against my
thigh an' my arms wrapped around his chest, mashing him right back!
..and then his tongue was half-way down my throat!

I was all suckin' on it and squirming against him when he lifted me
higher an' sucked a tittie into his mouth! Oh, my gawd! My Grandpa was
suckin' and lickin' my titties! My knees were squeezin' his waist! I was
trying to grind my cunny against his belly as I hugged his head, when he
lifted me higher an' stuck his tongue in my belly button! I think I
screeched in surpise, 'cause he was laughin' when he told me to put my
legs up over his shoulders.

Grandpa had his hands grippin' my butt-cheeks with his gnarly thumbs on
either side of my cunny. My shoulders were flat against the shower wall
as I held his head an' looked down through the billowing steam. His
thumbs were holdin' my lips wide open.... an' I saw his tongue point
rght out! EeeeeeuuuuW! Closer an' closer! I was sorta twitchin' an' my
clitty-bump was all puffed up an' stretchin' in little throbs... His
tongue, just a hair away, wiggled up an down! ...I couldn't stand it!
..sooo close! I was on fire!

"Gr-a-a-n-n-d-p-a-A-A-A ???"

Whorls of sparkling tremors quivered all though my pussy an' shot down
my wildly shakin' legs when he finally flicked his tongue against my
button! Again an' again! Bolts of lightning were flashin' through me
with each tiny flick an' lick of the tip of his tongue!

*"Gra-ann-ndd---PAAA-aaa !!!"

_'Tongue-Twiddled! I'm gettin' *Tongue-Twiddled!'*_ was all I could
think!

Then there was a little clattering sound. He'd let go of my butt with
one hand, and I saw him reach for the soap dish. His mouth gaped wide
an' he engulfed my whole pussy with his lips! I was being sucked on by
an incredible smoothness! Grandpa'd put his false teeth in the soap
dish! All slobbery-slippery, my whole cunt was being into him! And then
that tongue found my hole... and slid right in! Deeper an' deeper! An'
wiggle in me! An' out... an' even deeper wiggles! I was shakin' an'
humpin' my Grandpa's face! My fists were beating on the walls! He was
growling! I was screaming grunts an' animal noises!... an' tryin' to
open my legs wider, at the same time that I was tryin' to squeeze his
head with my knees!

Waves of super-intense joy exploded from deep in my pussy to roar all
through me an' burn 'an glow from the tips of my fingers to the tips of
my toes!

I can't describe it... maybe nobody can... but I was rememberin' being
all pulsing and boiling when I felt Grandpa's wonderful fingers pettin'
my butt. All snuggly-warm and cuddly-pudding feelin'; relaxed an'
stretchy, I rolled over in his bed, an' let my beaming Grandpa pet my
front as he slid his hairy 'ol naked body in next to me.

"Sweet dreams, my foxy little Maggie," he whispered in my ear. With his
hand cupped in my crotch, he drew me to him. I felt his hairy thighs
slide against the back of my legs... an' something else, smooth an'
sorta sticky, poked at my butt... as I drifted off...

"'Ni-ight...Grandpa-a... (giggle).... ... .. . ."
o***@webtv.net
2003-11-01 19:45:30 UTC
usual disclaimer: be of age to read; pure fiction; no reposting for
profit; property of the author.

author's note: less typos; tad smoother; added a couple lines, here and
there.

=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0"Literal Clitoral
Adoration" ~oafish

part 3

My tongue was still playing with Grandpa's salty goop in my mouth. The
hot water was runnin' down my face an' I was holding onto his hip-bones
with my tongue squishing around, over my teeth an' stuff, as I felt his
thumbs wipin' my face clean. I blinked the water out of my eyes an'
sorta shuddered when his rough hands rubbed on the cum that had dribbled
onto my chest. Grandpa started squeezin' on my titties again... an' he
pinched a little on my nipples an' stretched them way out! Eeeeew! It
zinged me!... an' my knees went like jelly! My hands kinda hung onto his
hairy thighs an' I found myself kneelin' in front of him on the shower
floor... starin' right at his wrinkly-ol' penis-cock!

It was still all reddish and thick lookin', but the skin was all sorta
puckered up at the tip... an' a big ol' glob of that white-ish cum-stuff
was oozin' in the pucker-hole! I just mumbled my lips on the end and
sucked! Yum... More Grandpa Cum! I was humming I was so happy! Just
kinda gnawin' a suckin', I could see Grandpa's belly tighten up, an' it
sounded like I was makin' him happy, too!

That's when I saw his big ol' hairy balls swingin' there under his
penis!... an' I wanted to feel them, too.

"Gently, Maggie! Just kinda roll Grandpa's testicles around in your
hands... really soft and gentle," he told me as he handed me the soap.
"Stretch and softly scratch at the skin with your soapy fingernails...
ahhh-h-h-hhh, yes-s... just like that... tha's-s ni-i-i-ce!"

'This is just sooo neat!' I was thinking to myself.

He was starting to swell up again. My tongue poked in that little hole
in the knob part of hi cock, as my lips pushed the skin back. He kept
pullin' an' squeezin' on my titties, an' I was feelin' all hot an'
throbby again, when all of a sudden his hands slid into my armpits. He
lifted me straight up! His penis schlooped right outa my mouth an'
thwacked me on the chest! It was hot an' spongie feelin', an' sorta
'slippery-dragged' down my belly, as my face came up to Grandpa's.

My Grandpa kissed me! I mean... really KiSSed me! No little peck on the
lips, he moaned as his lips mashed and nibbled at mine! I was beathin'
funny... little gasps and snorts... with his cock against my thigh an'
my arms wrapped around his chest, mashing him right back!... and then
his tongue was sliding all over mine... an'... an' half-way down my
throat!

I was suckin' on his tongue, and squirmin' all up against him when he
lifted me higher an' sucked my tittie into his mouth! Oh, my gawd!

My Grandpa was suckin' and lickin' my titties!

My knees were squeezin' on his waist! I was trying to grind my cunny
against his belly as I hugged his head! He lifted me higher an' stuck
his tongue in my belly button! I think I screeched in surpise, 'cause he
was laughin' when he told me to put my legs up over his shoulders.

Grandpa had his hands grippin' my butt-cheeks with his gnarly thumbs
diggin' on either side of my cunny. My shoulders were back, flat against
the slick shower wall, as I held his head an' looked down through the
billowing steam. His thumbs were holdin' my cunny lips wide open an' my
clitty-bump was pokin' out all red and shiny lookin'... an' I saw his
tongue point right out at it! EeeeeeuuuuW! Closer an' closer! I was
sorta twitchin' an' my clitty-bump was all puffed up an' stretchin' in
little throbs... His tongue, just a hair away from it, wiggled up an
down!... I couldn't stand it!... sooo close! I was on fire!

"Gr-a-a-n-n-d-p-a-A-A-A ???"

Whorls of sparkling tremors quivered all though my pussy an' shot down
my wildly shakin' legs when he finally flicked his tongue-tip against my
button! Again an' again! Bolts of lightning were flashin' through me
with each tiny flick! An' lick-flick-lick, the tip of his tongue kept
whippin' at my clit!!

"Gra-ann-ndd--PAAA-aaa !!!"

'Tongue-Twiddled! I'm gettin' myself Tongue-Twiddled!... by my
Gandpa!'...
..was all I could think!

Then there was a little clattering sound. He'd let go of my butt with
one hand, and I saw him reach for the soap dish. His mouth gaped real
wide... an' he engulfed my whole pussy with his lips! I was being sucked
on by an incredible smoothness! Grandpa'd put his false teeth in the
soap dish! All slobbery-slippery, my whole cunt was being pulled into
his mouth! And then that tongue found my hole... and slid right in...
way in! Deeper an' deeper! An' it wiggled around in me! An' out... an'
then even deeper wiggles! I was shakin' an' humpin' my Grandpa's face!
My fists were beating on the walls! He was growling! I was screaming
grunts an' animal noises!... an' I was tryin' to open my legs wider for
more, at the same time that I was tryin' to squeeze his head with my
knees!

Waves of super-intense joy exploded from deep in my pussy to roar an'
flood all through me to burn 'an glow from the tips of my fingers to the
tips of my toes!

I can't describe it... nobody can... but I was rememberin' being all
pulsing and boiling when, lying on my tummy, I opened my eyes an' felt
Grandpa's wonderful fingers pettin' my butt. All snuggly-warm and
cuddly-pudding feelin'; relaxed an' stretchy, I rolled over in his bed,
to let my beaming Grandpa pet on my front side, too.

"Sweet dreams, my foxy little Maggie," he whispered in my ear as he slid
under the covers next to me. With his hand cupped in my crotch, he drew

"'G'n-i-ight... Grandpa-a... (giggle)... .. . =A0 ."
Simple Man