Testing ... 1 ... 2 ... 3. (mf, incest, cons, pedo,
Pedo U
2004-06-17 03:51:35 UTC
Testing ... 1 ... 2 ... 3. (mf, incest, cons, pedo,
preg)

An Erotic Story

by Frank McCoy

I woke up with my dick still in my sister. This was both a
thrill, for knowing I had spent the night somewhat fucking the
kid ... and somewhat of a disappointment that I wouldn't feel
that first exquisite sensation of the little girl's tight little
hole sliding over my prick for the first time, like it always
does when we start. Of course, I could always pull all the way
out ... but somehow I never managed that. The feel of my
sister's tight little cunny clamping around the base of my prick
was too good to let me take the chance, before I filled her
tummy with incestuous seed. Wrapping my arm around Kelly, I
slowly worked in and out until the child's lubrication had spread
farther down to the base of my penis, and I could take long
strokes without painfully catching on the dry spots. Then I
started stroking in and out in earnest.
I could tell Kelly was awake, when she started pushing back
at me; squeezing and clamping on my swollen prick until I had no
choice but to fill her needing belly full of baby-juice like it
was supposed to be. Ever since about a week after we first
started fucking (Golly ... was it almost a year earlier?) my
little sister almost always managed to cum before I did ... a
good thing too; as I was never able to hold out long against the
tight squeezing ripples of her vagina around my engorged member.
(Though sometimes I *did* manage to go twice ... squirting my
little sister's womb full of incestuous seed two or once even
three times ... without pulling out.)
"Oh God, Kelly ... Here it comes," I warned her.
Kelly just whimpered; her tight little hole going into
cramps around my prick; squeezing it in a manner that literally
cannot be described and would have to be felt to be believed as
to how erotic it was. Well ... I *had* warned her. While the
10-year-old is probably too young to get pregnant yet ... most
girls don't get pregnant until well into their teens, even if
having full unprotected sex like my little sister ... Kelly HAD
started to spot a month or two earlier. No, she wasn't having
real periods yet, but it was getting dangerous. My sister's
boobs had started to develop too; changing from just "mosquito
bites" to nicely rounded little mounds about half the size of
apples on her chest; and a little fine down of pubic hair still
didn't hide the mostly bare cunny that so liked to feel her big
brother's prick sliding in and out almost as much as I liked to
feel her cunny around me. No, it wasn't as dangerous as it would
probably be in a few months; but it wasn't all that safe either.
But that was Kelly's problem. If she wanted me to pull out
when I came, all she had to do was asked ... and I *did* warn her
every time. I wasn't about to either rape my little sister, or
even knock her without her permission. On the other hand, as
long as she didn't mind my cumming inside her ....
Oh God ... did that feel good. My thoughts about the
possible fertility of my little sister were almost completely
wiped out in the incredible sensation of almost pissing sperm in
her tummy, while Kelly's tight little hole milked and squeezed on
my spouting prick as if trying to extract every precious drop of

1

her brother's sperm. From her whimpers and mewls of
satisfaction, I could tell the little girl liked the feeling of
my prick inside her almost as much as I liked the feel of her
tight little cunny milking my prick until every drop of
incestuous seed was inside her tight little tummy where it
belongs. Like I said, God, did that feel good! Each thick wet
surge of cum squeezing through the tube on the bottom of my prick
and jetting into my sister's hole sent a jolt of pleasure to my
brain that can't be described unless you've had sex yourself. I
almost fainted with the sensation of ejaculating thick sticky cum
into the place where it belonged ... my own sister's welcoming
young body.
Afterwards, for a moment we just lay there, still sexually
connected while my wilting prick oozed a last few drops of sperm
into her. If it hadn't been getting close to breakfast time, I
think the two of us would have repeated our actions of the
previous night and went to sleep with me still inside her. It
was with some regret that I finally pulled out and reached for
the clothes beside the bed.
"Thanks, Mike," murmured Kelly, "I needed that."
"Not half as much as I did," I responded with feeling.
"Thank YOU too."
Kelly giggled and reached for the nightgown she had started
wearing only recently, while I slipped into a pair of shorts.
Being vacation time, neither of us felt inclined to dress up
much ... nor for that matter, usually did anybody else, except
maybe Mom ... and that only because she was cooking.
We were reminded of that by our mother's stentorian,
"Breakfast in five minutes! Them that ain't here, don't eat!"
Pausing barely long enough to wash our hands, Kelly and I
just made it to the breakfast table where everybody else was
sitting down. Nobody, not even our little sister Selena said a
word about our dress (or lack of it) or even the fact that Kelly
was bare-naked under the almost see-through nightgown with a
rivulet of my sperm oozing from her reddened and swollen cunny
and running in a slippery trail down her right leg. If you
sniffed, you could smell the unmistakable odor of fresh cum ... a
yeasty, almost pasty smell ... far better than the fishy odor of
cum she sometimes had after lying all night with it inside her.
And that was the point of this whole story. Nobody ever
*did* say anything. Not the first time I fucked her and she lost
her cherry; bleeding enough to require a pad from Mom. Not when
we started making goo-goo eyes at each other and heading for the
bedrooms at odd hours of the day. Not when for the first time I
slept the whole night in her bedroom and Dad had to come and wake
us up for school. Not when I started sleeping every night in the
little girl's bedroom. And ... not NOW, when we both got up out
of the same bed, and she came in smelling freshly-fucked, with
her brother's sperm oozing in a gooey trail down her leg.
Obviously, nobody was going to say anything even if we had sex in
front of the whole family ... something Kelly and I were about to
test later, since nobody was commenting on what we did this time.
I honestly don't remember what we had to eat; though it must
have been good. It could have been oatmeal, bacon and eggs,
Waffles and ham, or any of a dozen equally good meals. Mom

2

always does set a decent table. But the anticipation of what
Kelly and I were going to do later had my stomach in knots, so I
barely paid breakfast enough attention beyond that necessary to
eat it. A crying shame, as Mom is quite a good cook.
I looked across the table at my two sisters. The older of
the two, Kelly, besides being a great fuck, is also quite good
looking for a girl. Light brown hair contrast with saucy blue
eyes and a pert nose. The mouth may be small; but it is so often
twisted into a big grin that she's probably have "laugh lines"
around her lips before she is 30. Below that, just developing
breasts make a hint of the woman she'll be in a few years, while
her hips have just padded out enough to make her look decently
sexy. Smooth arms and legs complete the picture.
Her little sister Selena was in slight contrast to the older
girl. Dark brown hair (almost black) from Mom's side of the
family, along with brown eyes were the main difference in the
top. Both girls get their good looks more from Mom, though
Selena did have Dad's nose. Below the mop of hair that always
looked unruly, and the definitely feminine face, Selly's body had
little to differentiate it from the boys she still hung out with
more than girls. Selena was pretty much of a tomboy; beating
many of the boys her age at their own games ... and being willing
to play any they came up with, which might get her into trouble
later.
However, I had my own solution to that ... but I'm getting
ahead of myself. I looked over at Kelly and nodded. She caught
my eye and nodded back. Today we were going to put our parents
nonchalance to the full test. I was about to find out just how
far my parents would let me go with my sisters, without saying
anything. So far, not a word about me sleeping with Kelly or
having sex with her. Not even a word about having unprotected
sex with the little girl. Nothing about "taking precautions" or
the dangers of pregnancy, or even comments about "being careful."
Still, I guess our parents *did* know that none of us kids would
deliberately hurt the other. They trusted us together. Just how
*far* that trust went, was about to be tested ... again.

It was early afternoon, when the opportunity presented
itself. Mom was making lunch, Dad was out in the garden, and
both would be certain to come into the living-room when lunch was
ready. (Mom to call Dad to lunch, and Dad on his way in to eat.)
"Are you ready?" I asked Kelly, somewhat nervously.
"Uhuh," she whispered back. "I guess so." My little sister
was almost as nervous as I was; even though we both knew that I
would be the one in the deepest shit if thing blew up on us.
Still ... a guy just doesn't go ask his parents about how far he
can go in having sex with his own sister, does he? I mean, it
just isn't done. So, Kelly and I were about to push the envelope
again, and test to see just *how* far our parents would let us
go. And if that wasn't enough to draw reactions, then there were
further tests planned ....
I shrugged into my bathrobe (No point making it harder than
necessary to "get decent" if things blew up on us) while Kelly
slipped into a longer and fuller nightgown that was *not* see-
through like the one she wore to breakfast. Then we started ...

3

or tried to, anyway.
"Ow," said Kelly; then looked nervously towards the kitchen
where Mom was making domestic sounding cooking noises. For
almost the first time, my little sister wasn't wet and slippery
when we were about to fuck ... and my prick also wasn't
cooperating by dribbling pre-cum, either. We were both too
nervous to be lubricating properly. It was a wonder I managed a
hard-on at all. "Wait," she added; slipping off my lap and
leaving me with a wilting prick, while she headed for our
parents' bedroom.
I was about to object; knowing full well Mom and Dad's
insistence upon the privacy of their bedroom ... just like they
respected ours, when she returned carrying a white tube with a
blue streak on it that looked something like toothpaste ... only
it wasn't. "Try this," she said; squirting a thick dollop of
clear goop on her hand and then smearing it all over my half-hard
prick. Whatever it was, was just what was needed; as the goo was
slipperier than anything else except pre-cum. The feel of my
little sister's smooth little hand rubbing the cool jell all over
my prick soon had me hard again ... and threatening to spout even
more goo all over her hand instead of up inside her belly where
it belonged.
"Oooh, that feel good," I said. "Don't stop."
"I'd better," she giggled, "if we don't want to have to
repeat this all over again."
Kelly was right. I had her go put the tube of goo back, so
I wouldn't spout thick white cum up inside her the moment we
started. Then, about two minutes later we both gave a satisfied
sigh of relief as my prick slipped all the way up inside her hole
without pausing. Not this time the slow spreading of my little
sister's tight little hole around the tip of my prick; and then
slow inching down as the rubber-band-tight opening worked its way
down me. No, this time there was a sudden "Oof" from both of us
as my prick shot up inside her and her almost painfully tight
cunny rippled down my dick and stopped with a squeezing tight
ring around the base. I made a note to ask Kelly what that tube
of goop was ... it certainly was slippery!
For a moment we just rested there, with us both enjoying the
feel of my prick inside her where it belonged. Then we managed
to get around to adjusting ourselves for the show we were about
to put on. Spreading her legs, and adjusting her nightgown,
Kelly made sure that the place my prick vanished into her body
was clearly visible ... but not blatantly obvious. Then we tried
to make ourselves comfortable as we watched TV while we waited.
Luckily, it was almost noon and the news was on; as neither
one of us had sense enough to put on an interesting show before
we started ... and we weren't about to get up to change the
channel. That could spoil the timing, if we did it at the wrong
moment. Then we sat there, watching television (or pretending
to) while we slowly fucked ... just hard enough to keep me hard
inside her, but not hard or fast enough to make me cum ... though
Kelly started quivering and clamping around me within a minute of
when we started. I didn't begrudge my little sister her fun ...
Too often I finished before she had enough orgasms to satiate
her. This time she would probably be worn out from cumming

4

before I let her have it. I just had to hold out ....
Easier said than done, of course. Lunch (dinner) wasn't
even close to being ready, when all of a sudden I felt a surge in
my prick. The clamping and squeezing of my little sister's tight
little hole was too much for me. "Oh God," I groaned, "I'm going
to cum ...."
"Not now!" squeaked Kelly; fighting to hold back her own
orgasms. She knew as well as I do, how feeling her getting off
around me makes me cum so easily. "They're not here yet."
"I can't help it I ...."
Thankfully, the front door slammed as Dad came in a little
early; having finished up one side of the garden and deciding to
finish the other side after lunch.
"Oh God," I groaned, louder and more deliberately this time.
"I'm going to cum!"
Kelly caught my inflection, and responded in terms no one
could mistake. "Do it," she said; now bouncing up and down on me
frantically, to ensure that I DID ejaculate inside her. After
all, wasn't that the whole point of this display? "Cum in me ...
Cum, cum, cum ...." Her voice trailed off into almost mindless
babbling, as the little 10-year-old worked frantically to get her
older brother (me) to fill her tummy with incestuous sperm. "I
wannit, wannit, wannit," she added.
"Oh God, Here it comes," I groaned; leaning back in the
chair so Kelly sat on my prick like a spike in a board. Out of
the corner of my half-closed eyes I saw Dad passing not three
feet away; with his eyes looking straight at the incestuous join
of his two oldest children's sex. There couldn't be the
slightest doubt about what we were doing ... and specifically
what *I* was doing to his little girl, as my penis swelled and
spit what felt like gallons of sperm into his daughter's belly.
God, did that feel good. Even the slight fear that Dad would get
angry at us (whether for having sex, or merely for doing it out
in the open, of for any of a multitude of other reasons, it
didn't matter) didn't stop me from enjoying each thick surge of
cum through my prick and into my little sister's hot, squeezing,
clamping, and gyrating little hole. For Kelly had lost it when
she knew I was cumming in her ... right in front of Dad. With a
keening cry of satisfaction that brought Mom out of the kitchen
to stare openmouthed along with Dad, Kelly let the world (or at
least the whole family) know that she was cumming with her big
brother's prick spitting thick white jets of incestuous seed
inside her rippling little tummy where she so wanted to feel it
go.
Yes, even Selena was watching along with Mom and Dad, as
Kelly and I did it up brown. With aching streams of cum I filled
my little sister's womb, while she squirmed and pleaded, and
worked to milk every precious drop up inside her where it
belonged.
However, by the time we finished and my prick was wilting to
a nubbin inside her, the rest of the family had vanished into the
kitchen ... and STILL nobody had said a word about what we were
doing ... not even Selena. Obviously my parents didn't mind my
breeding Kelly at all ... or even our "doing our thing" in front
of our little sister, Selena. Which boded rather well for the

5

next test we had planned.
It took almost half an hour for Kelly and I to recover from
our respective orgasms; and my prick was a wilted stub inside her
before we managed to get up enough gumption to pull apart and
clean up. We were both too tired to even *try* to pull the next
step that day ... though not too tired to knock off another piece
that night in bed; with Selena not bothering to hold back when
she came; letting the whole house know how much she enjoyed
fucking her big brother. Me? I just grunted and came inside her
like always ... still making sure Kelly had the chance to have me
pull out if she wanted me to. She didn't. Well, like I said
earlier, that was her choice.
We weren't able to repeat what we did the day before. I
wasn't even able to fuck Kelly in the morning ... not and do what
we had planned for later in the day. So this morning Kelly
washed and douched before breakfast ... otherwise the load of cum
I had left inside her the night before would have smelled pretty
badly for such a pretty girl ... after being left inside her all
night long. Again, nobody said a word about what happened the
night before ... this time, as expected.

For the second test, I waited until Dad was watching the
Evening News, and Mom was finishing up the dishes (putting them
in the dishwasher) before starting. As rehearsed (but not
actually done yet) I walked into the living-room wearing the same
bathrobe I had worn the day before when we put on the big show in
the easy-chair (which Dad was now occupying). Both of my sisters
(again as planned) were sitting on the couch ... supposedly
watching the Evening News with Dad. I remember hearing, "....
And now, the Eye-Witness News!" which I mentally changed to:
"Eye-Witless News," in the family joke about same.
Dad didn't say a word when I came in the room, obviously
naked except for the robe. He still didn't say a thing, though
his eyes widened a lot and never went back to the news when I
knelt down on the carpet in front of the couch. I think he
expected me to start fucking Kelly there, right in front of her
little sister ... only I didn't. Instead, I started fucking
Selena in front of her big sister!
The 7-year-old didn't say a word except, "Oooh," as I
shuffled up to her and rubbed my KY slickened prick against her
tiny little slit. (I had investigated and found out what Kelly
had used the other day ... It seemed appropriate for this use
too.) I lifted the little girl's skirt (Selena wasn't wearing
panties ... as we planned for this) and rubbed the swollen head
of my prick against her tiny crack before pushing it inside her.
"Are you ready?" I asked.
"Uhuh," she said. Actually, we had all agreed on this, days
earlier ... about three weeks after she first started watching
Kelly and me "do it" in the mornings. But I still wanted to be
sure ... After all, a girl only loses her cherry once.
"Ow," she said, slightly louder, as the head of my prick
popped inside.
I almost echoed the exclamation; as a tight ring ...
incredibly tight ... even tighter than Kelly ... slipped over the
head of my prick. I knew I had just taken my little sister's

6

virginity ... just like I had taken Kelly's almost a year and a
half earlier. Even Kelly as a virgin hadn't been *this* tight,
however. It was almost painful to work the body of my prick
inside the little girl ... and I could tell from the winces and
involuntary squirming away that Selena felt the same way ... if
not worse.
Still, Selly never asked me to stop until my prick was
buried in her body, the muscles at the entrance to her vagina a
rubber-band-tight ring around my prick about an inch from the
bottom, and the head was poking at a hard rubbery bump inside her
vagina that I knew was Selena's cervix.
"Oh," she finally said, almost conversationally. "That
smarts."
"Do you want me to stop?" I asked? How I don't know; as the
exquisite feel of the little girl's body milking and squeezing on
my prick almost had me spouting thick white cream inside her
before we even got started.
"No ... just DO it, so I can get it over with. Next time,
maybe we can do it long enough for it to feel good to me too.
Right now, it's too uncomfortable though, so hurry up and cum in
me, so I can feel what that's like, at least."
"You WANT me to cum in you?" I asked; almost doing that
right then at the very thought (Not to mention the incredible
feel her tight little hole around my prick was doing to my
senses).
"Uhuh," she replied; squirming back at me now. It was
obvious that while it still hurt a little, Selena WAS starting to
enjoy the feel of her big brother's prick sliding in and out of
her. "Do it," she emphasized. "I want to feel it while I can."
I chuckled at her innocence. "Don't worry," I almost
giggled. "We can do this as often as you want to." Since nobody
seemed to be objecting to me fucking the little 7-year-old, this
comment seemed pretty obvious to me.
"Won't I get pregnant" she asked; now working back even
harder; seeming to ignore the slight pain of her lost virginity.
I giggled again. It was still pretty safe to fuck Kelly.
Selena was over two and a half years younger than her big sister.
"It's OK," I reassured her. "It'll probably be several years
before you have to worry about getting pregnant like Kelly does.
OK?" The feel of little-girl-belly rubbing against mine, the
child's legs wrapped around me, her squirming against my body,
and most of all the tight squeezing of her hot little slit
milking and clamping on my almost painfully swollen member was
getting to be too much. "Here it comes," I warned her. If she
really *was* worried about getting pregnant, this was Selena's
last chance to get me to pull out.
"Do it," she replied; pulling me tightly into her body;
ignoring the slight wince as I bottomed out. "Do it."
I "did it". Yes, I came in my "innocent" little baby
sister; filling her womb with incestuous seed as my prick pulsed
and sprayed thick white cum in the child with squirt after squirt
until (with the head pressed firmly against the knob of the
little girl's cervix) I was almost pissing my sperm directly into
the child's 7 year old womb. God, did that feel good. Selena
was so tight that each surge backed up pressure in my prick until

7

it was almost painful, before jetting in an almost solid stream
into the little girl's belly. Each thick heavy spurt of
incestuous seed surged into my little sister and filled her
vagina so full of sperm you could almost see her belly swell with
each pulse.
And I'm sure Dad watched each tiny bulge of his little
girl's tummy ... whether caused by my prick sliding in, or the
pressure of my cum filling her up inside. But (again) he didn't
say a word ... not about me fucking the little girl, taking her
virginity, or even filling the child's womb with gush after thick
sticky gush of incestuous seed, as if I was trying to get my
little sister pregnant before she even entered the second grade.
Not one word about "being careful", "taking precautions",
"dangers of incest", or even that the girl I was fucking was only
7 years old and my own little sister.
"You're sure it's OK?" asked Selena, once I had stopped my
mad thrusting; and my prick was wilting into a soft worm that no
longer irritated her slightly sore cunny. At my nod, she
continued, "I was worried, because my period was just last week."
Oh shit. Even Kelly wasn't having periods yet. I looked
over at my father. For once, I really *wanted* dad to say
something ... anything. Dad just raised his eyebrows and looked
back at me as if to say, "It's YOUR life kids ... whatever YOU
decide to do with it." Oh shit again. Dad hadn't raised any
objections when I was fucking Kelly ... even though she could
start having periods any day now. No wonder he wasn't starting
with Selena, even if she already *had* started. Come to think of
it ... Dad probably already knew that ... and expected ME to know
too, if I was fucking her. If I had a lick of brains, I would
have known ... all I had to do was ask. And now that I had
started, I knew Damned well Selena wouldn't even let me START
using protection on her after this ... especially with her big
sister not using anything. Damn, damn, damn. My own fault.
Well, that was water under the dam and over the bridge.
There was another test coming up. We'd worry about pregnancy, if
and when my sisters' panties started getting tight. Or was that
just, "when" not "if"? Time would tell, I guess.

The last test, I put off until the next day ... I was
nervous enough with the unexpected results of what happened with
Selly. No, I really had NOT expected my parents to let me even
molest the little kid ... let alone have full unprotected sex
with her, especially if the little girl was ovulating!

The last test came to a screeching halt. After spending the
night in Selena's room, and having *her* come to breakfast stark-
naked, with my sperm oozing out of her bare little slit ... just
the way it had oozed out of Kelly's slit two days earlier ...
didn't even bring a grunt from my parents ... nor did Kelly and I
showing up naked as well. It was obvious that as long as I
didn't hurt one of the girls, whatever sex we had that we both
wanted was not going to draw comment from either parent. That's
way I really didn't expect any response to the third test ... but
I had to be sure I was right.
As Mom came over to the table to drop another load of toast

8

on the table, I ran my hand up her thigh and between her legs ...
fully expecting her to not say a word ... maybe even spread her
legs a little wider. That would free me up for sex with her ...
and my sisters for sex with Dad; as that was the final test.
Only ... the moment my hand reached the inside of Mom's
thigh, I felt a sting on my arm almost before I saw the slap
coming. "WHAT do you think you are DOING?" she asked, with
outrage.
"Um I ... I thought ...." I couldn't quite say what I
thought. That I had expected Mom to allow me to have sex with
her too? Not a chance.
Dad looked up from his newspaper; and for the first time
spoke, "Your mother is NOT your girlfriend ... or even one of
your sisters ... understand?"
"Yes Dad."
And that was that. It was OK for Kelly, Selena, and I to do
whatever we wanted ... but Dad and Mom were NOT included. From
then on, that's the way it was too; as all three of us slept in
the same bed. It was kind of crowded at first ... until
Christmas, when MY old room showed up with a kingsize bed in it.
For the next three years until I went off to college, I had
almost continuous sex every day with each of my two sexy little
sisters ... and surprisingly, neither one got pregnant, although
we never once took precautions, and I know neither girl was on
the pill. We had decided if they did, they did, and if they
didn't, they didn't.
I had hoped to take up where we left off when I got back
from college ... but by then both of my sisters had boyfriends;
and while we did occasionally have sex together, it was only when
it was "safe", and we never again slept in the same beds.
<Sigh.> I didn't have regular sex again until I met my wife ...
but it was never the same as those years I spent sleeping with
Kelly and Selena.
Yes, Marcy knows about me and the girls. She won't allow me
to "do it" again with them ... as long as they're married anyway.
She says while SHE doesn't mind, it wouldn't be fair to their
husbands ... and I guess she's right.
Our kids? Strange you should ask ... A boy and two girls.
(Yes, Mike after me, and Selena and Kelly after their aunts.)
The boy is now five years old, and the baby (Selena) is 3 months.
While we are *NOT* going to encourage the kids to have sex
together, if anything incestuous *DOES* happen, Marcy has agreed
to keep quiet if I do ... just like my parents did.
I wonder how long it will take before the kids start testing
us ... like my sisters and I did my parents.

9

Posted By Nikki

Shy Girl
2004-06-17 05:21:16 UTC
Post by Pedo U
[...]
Hmmm... From Pedo U, eh? For some reason that sounds very familiar...
<BFG>

Shy Girl
(Melissa)